PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Bombs - Gone!!

Peachyuk
04-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Hey I've noticed Bulk Bombs have disappeared from the tablet selection, please tell me they'll be back! They are awesome......

BIGDADDY
04-07-2019, 07:11 PM
They were good but difficult seller due to costs

We have replaced this product with a more simple combination

1) dbol 25 + anadrol 25
2) dbol 50 + anadrol 50

Though not the same, should be a better seller for us as it's clear to customers what they are

Peachyuk
04-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Gutted as I thought they were great and gave awesome gains. Totally understand though, thanks for letting me know 👍

MAXIMUS
04-07-2019, 10:41 PM
go for dbol ad anadrol, its a guaranteed combo to make you swole in no time. dbol alone will do this let alone dbol plus anadrol

emperorcaliano
04-08-2019, 07:09 PM
I think it's a better thing Bulk bomb is replaced by Dbol+Adrol

Bulk Bomb was such an amazing bulker, but it had its negative sides, the ingredients were secrets ( we knew it contains Dbol and Anadrol, but for the rest we didn't know exactly, indeed we didn't know the dosages of every molecules inside).

In my opinion, for Bulking, we should stick to the basics.
Dbol+Adrol is a well known bulking combination, and with this product, we know the dosage. :cool:

bacvar
04-08-2019, 09:47 PM
cant go wrong with med tech dbol and anadrol!

MAXIMUS
04-09-2019, 08:06 AM
I think it's a better thing Bulk bomb is replaced by Dbol+Adrol

Bulk Bomb was such an amazing bulker, but it had its negative sides, the ingredients were secrets ( we knew it contains Dbol and Anadrol, but for the rest we didn't know exactly, indeed we didn't know the dosages of every molecules inside).

In my opinion, for Bulking, we should stick to the basics.
Dbol+Adrol is a well known bulking combination, and with this product, we know the dosage. :cool:

and another advantage is with 2 compounds you can per compound dose up or down for your sweet spot

Big ian
04-10-2019, 07:45 AM
So Maximus/Mr Big, now that bulk bombs are gone, please can you let us in on the mystery ingredients?

MAXIMUS
04-10-2019, 07:54 AM
So Maximus/Mr Big, now that bulk bombs are gone, please can you let us in on the mystery ingredients?

its a secret, regardless if they are in stock or not ;)

Big ian
04-10-2019, 08:30 AM
its a secret, regardless if they are in stock or not ;)

:( Spoilsport