PDA

View Full Version : Shipping help...

Woodsracer349
05-01-2019, 09:12 PM
I’m having issues with the shipping side of my order and sent out emails to MTS support early this morning and haven’t heard anything back on it yet other than my issues were passed on to an agent. I was hoping I could talk to someone who could get in touch with me to let me know what I needed to do so I can get my order.

I can provide the order number, tracking number, and give a better run down of the issues I’m having if needed.

Thanks

MAXIMUS
05-03-2019, 09:53 AM
we are here, we dont work 24hrs per day, you sent the ticket this morning so we will answer you within 6-8 hours even on weekends but dont expect insta answering within the hour this isnt practical nor needed.

dont worry, we never leave anybody out to dry and you wont be the first one, every single client always received their full package so no worries

Woodsracer349
05-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Someone got back with me not long after my post. I apologize if it came off like I was expecting a rush but I just got an alert from my tracking number saying the package was attempted to be delivered but it was being returned to the sender. Here that was to the resender so no issues there. I got a response Thursday that there was an error with my package and hasn’t left the resender yet and just waiting to here back when it’s resolved and on it’s way. Appreciate the response and reply’s from support. If you see anything with my ticket that I can help resolve just let me know. Thank in advance!

MAXIMUS
05-07-2019, 09:08 AM
Someone got back with me not long after my post. I apologize if it came off like I was expecting a rush but I just got an alert from my tracking number saying the package was attempted to be delivered but it was being returned to the sender. Here that was to the resender so no issues there. I got a response Thursday that there was an error with my package and hasn’t left the resender yet and just waiting to here back when it’s resolved and on it’s way. Appreciate the response and reply’s from support. If you see anything with my ticket that I can help resolve just let me know. Thank in advance!

no worries, we are here to help