05-23-2019, 10:18 PM
Will med tech start selling dhb

MAXIMUS
05-24-2019, 06:16 AM
Will med tech start selling dhb

depends on the demand for this item. if the demand is there we can look into it

volume
05-24-2019, 07:14 AM
I'd love access to DHB. Have used it several times from different suppliers and getting harder to get.

It's a lean gainer that gives you a masteron grainy look. Not as dry as masteron and no insane sex drive boost.

Very similar to primobolan although doesn't give you the unique primo 'shape' and you don't need to run as high a dose.

Count me in even for unfiltered. I'd buy 100ml of it.

emperorcaliano
05-27-2019, 10:23 AM
That would be very intersting if Med-Tech starts selling DHB, it's very difficul to find some, so a well known brand like MTS proposing this product will be amazing.

shemek
05-28-2019, 02:58 PM
Hi, we were going through it with MTS in September last year, u can find the thread under Anabolic/Androgenic steroids. Nothing has happened ever since, sadly..Was hard to get, here nobody was interested, and quite a few guys was ready to go for if it was available, so in the end I finished with brewing the stuff on my own.

mad4it
05-30-2019, 11:55 AM
I would be interested also

Quad101
08-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Me too! Would a small stock be possible?

MAXIMUS
08-05-2019, 07:30 PM
this really depends on demand, so if the demand is higher we can look into it

Quad101
08-06-2019, 03:37 PM
I already know at least 5 people who already want to buy it.

I also think you could advertise more on proMuscle. I've seen you do it in the past but stopped doing it. Not sure Why.

Thank you for considering dhb!

MAXIMUS
08-07-2019, 08:22 AM
I already know at least 5 people who already want to buy it.

I also think you could advertise more on proMuscle. I've seen you do it in the past but stopped doing it. Not sure Why.

Thank you for considering dhb!

we are on promuscle, and advertising. dont forget its a huge forum and we need posts by members to keep us up on the 1st page so little help from you guys would help us.

as far as DHB we need more then a few people to justify selling something, for now its too small a demand

Quad101
08-07-2019, 09:17 AM
we are on promuscle, and advertising. dont forget its a huge forum and we need posts by members to keep us up on the 1st page so little help from you guys would help us.

as far as DHB we need more then a few people to justify selling something, for now its too small a demand

I understand. It's unfortunate tho as I only trust mts to make real dhb. Other brands seems to fuck it up with other compounds or make it very painfull.

I have posted on your thread a couple of times, unfortunatly without much interaction from other members.

You can have reps on there if I'm not misstaken. Those might keep you up top on the board.

MAXIMUS
08-07-2019, 12:47 PM
I understand. It's unfortunate tho as I only trust mts to make real dhb. Other brands seems to fuck it up with other compounds or make it very painfull.

I have posted on your thread a couple of times, unfortunatly without much interaction from other members.

You can have reps on there if I'm not misstaken. Those might keep you up top on the board.

official reps are a issue there, they want normal people commenting in threads.

dhb perhaps in the future, not enough demand for now

MAXIMUS
08-07-2019, 12:48 PM

official reps are a issue there, they want normal people commenting in threads.

dhb perhaps in the future, not enough demand for now

Old_Runner
08-09-2019, 01:37 AM
Put me down for 10 bottles of DHB. The demand is there and I'm sure many others will follow.

Old_Runner
08-09-2019, 01:41 AM
I also know others who will order DHB.

MAXIMUS
08-09-2019, 09:39 AM
I also know others who will order DHB.

we will look into it, we need to make sure its top notch quality if we are to sell anything to our clients.