PDA

View Full Version : Raloxifene

mad4it
06-13-2019, 03:03 PM
Hi
Is Raloxifene an item you might stock in the future?

Regards T

MAXIMUS
06-13-2019, 08:11 PM
Hi
Is Raloxifene an item you might stock in the future?

Regards T

Its a SERM, used for treating gyno (estrogen issues). Very few people know of it and the demand isnt there, nolvadex and AI's seem to be working perfect for any estrogen related issues

mad4it
06-14-2019, 05:45 AM
I see,
I always have issues when I have deca, tren
And nothing I have had has every really kept the issues at bay on cycle.
Main issue I get is hardening of the gland behind the nipples and tenderness.
The ai's do work but only when I stop cycle and hit them hard, but I want to do the bloody cycle ๐Ÿ˜
Only one I haven't had is caber.

MAXIMUS
06-14-2019, 11:26 AM
I see,
I always have issues when I have deca, tren
And nothing I have had has every really kept the issues at bay on cycle.
Main issue I get is hardening of the gland behind the nipples and tenderness.
The ai's do work but only when I stop cycle and hit them hard, but I want to do the bloody cycle ๐Ÿ˜
Only one I haven't had is caber.

cabergoline works on progesteron, not on estrogen caused gyno. optimise your cycle to not get gyno, and if needed use nolvadex and then AI to lower unwanted estrogen

mad4it
06-14-2019, 01:07 PM
If it was only that easy ๐Ÿ˜…optimise for me as I'm so sensitive would be just not to take them compounds completely, I am just trying out the npp instead of deca now to see how I react to that.

Thanks for the help

Regards T

johnevo90
07-01-2019, 03:06 PM
I developed gyno in 2010 from using deca and being sold fake arimidex, so by the time I got hold of some legit arimidex and tamoxifen it was too late the glands had developed, I tried everything to get rid of it like letro and even 12 months of tamoxifen from my GP but nothing worked, lucky enough and I mean very lucky to have been offered gynecomastia surgery on the nhs next month as I have been told it's almost impossible to get this free on the nhs, I will now always pay more attention to my AI's than anything else because gyno ruined me for so many years.

MAXIMUS
07-01-2019, 06:16 PM
I developed gyno in 2010 from using deca and being sold fake arimidex, so by the time I got hold of some legit arimidex and tamoxifen it was too late the glands had developed, I tried everything to get rid of it like letro and even 12 months of tamoxifen from my GP but nothing worked, lucky enough and I mean very lucky to have been offered gynecomastia surgery on the nhs next month as I have been told it's almost impossible to get this free on the nhs, I will now always pay more attention to my AI's than anything else because gyno ruined me for so many years.

good that you can have the surgery, will ease your mind. and yes i always recommend gettign pharma AI as then its best possible quality