PDA

View Full Version : 3rd cycle need some advice!

loki
06-30-2019, 09:48 PM
Height: 186cm
Weight: 96kg
Body Fat %: 28% (according to some home scales)
How many calories per day do you eat? 2300 (trying to lose % faster as ive been stuck at 95-96 for a while)
How many times per week do you train? 4-5 times weights + HIIT
How long have you trained for? 5 years
Previous cycle experience?

2 cycles along with GH, clen and ephedrine cycledeach 2 weeks

1st 2017: tbol 30mg ED, TestE 400mg/E5days first 5 weeks, then var 50mg/ED, TestE 400mg/E5days 5 more weeks, i stopped logging it so dont recall exactly what I did after my coach at the time ran me through some PCT-

2nd 2018: Sus 250/E3Days, EQ 250/Eweek, Primo 100/E3Days, after week 5 had some win 30mg/ED and i think var 25MG ED, all in all 12 weeks, followed by 5 weeks clomid- again this was lead by my coach at the time I think there werre some other AI involved too, tamoxifen also

Desired goals: I want to prep for my first competition withouut a coach, whether I get on stage is another thing but I dont need to decide now, my main focus is to lean down to see what I have and try add some muscle along the way hence - cycle - the show im thinking of doing is in about 16 weeks, ive never seen my abs

Ive done bloods recently test and estrogen all normal, a lil bit of high bad colesterol and some liver function slight issues whether from the previous cycles or the shitty diet I had for some time checking this out with GP - right now diet is clean and training is hard. And Im going to be getting more GH soon which had a good impact on my BF% before

With my cycles I defo gained some lean mass, but I never managed to really get down to very low BF as diet usually screwed up had good vacularity in arms and quads etc midsection is the toughest for me, now I have a fixed goal which makes sticking to my diet way way easier

I have some things left over in a drawer wanted to ask if I can use them along something like bignfull followed by hardnlean or just lean gain etc-
-plenty of clen and ephedrine
- 21 tabs anastrozole 1mg
- 60 tabs turinabol 10mg
- 50 tabs proviron 25mg
- 15 tabs exemstane 25mg
- 15 tabs clomid 50mg

sorry for the long post! i appreciate comments on the previous cycles - whether good or bad whats done is now done so Iwant to move forwards :)
using the products i already have would be nice but if its just a waste so be it! -

Looking for advice / guidance on what I can do now to get the best result in the time I have.

Thank you!

MAXIMUS
07-01-2019, 08:20 AM
welcome and 1st things last: meaning the competition

first actual thing is that you need to lower your BF to below 18 and preferably to 15% and below, for health and performance reasons. Key in this is DIET.

Since you are training 4-5x a week we cant up this by much if any. steroids help ofcourse but dont help much with such high bodyfat. key is diet here and alongside you can do some testosterone and t3 to speed up the process a bit and some HGH this works well for losing bodyfat.

If you want a mix then go for lean gain mix and take 2ml per week. this will protect the muscles while you are dieting and losing bodyfat.

loki
07-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it :)

Diet is on point now, consistent 1kg per week down,
how much t3 could I add to help speed along the BF?
Which type of Test would be best in this case? and with lean gain would I run it for 12 weeks? would anything else be added to it?

I did thyroid bloods recently:
fasted; result (normal range)
T4: 18.41 (10.80-22)
T3: 5 (3.10-6.8)
TSH: 1.79 (.27-4.2)

emperorcaliano
07-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Totally agree with Maximus, first thing you need to lower yor bf around 15%, diet is the main key.
I recommend you to run Test Propionate/T3/Clen for 6-7 weeks.
Once you reach a lower bodyfat, you can go for some Lean Gain or Lean N Mean, both are great stuff, only difference is the esther of the Trenbolone.

bacvar
07-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it :)

Diet is on point now, consistent 1kg per week down,
how much t3 could I add to help speed along the BF?
Which type of Test would be best in this case? and with lean gain would I run it for 12 weeks? would anything else be added to it?

I did thyroid bloods recently:
fasted; result (normal range)
T4: 18.41 (10.80-22)
T3: 5 (3.10-6.8)
TSH: 1.79 (.27-4.2)

thyroid looks OK. do you have a hormone panel and overal bloodpanel? its not just about the thyroid ofcourse

As for testosterone go for whichever you like, its all testosterone and only difference is how fast it is detached from the ester thus how often do you need to inject. the test molecule is the same always.

Lean gains yes 12 weeks or longer depending on your need, experience level, health, blood markers, goals with this etc. there is no minimum or maximum, your goals and bloodwork determine the length of any cycle.

T3: go for 50mcg this is good to give a boost, you dont want to overdo it.

focus on ketogenic diet, let carbs go. do a once a week refeed meal to reset ghrelin and leptin hormones. if you can do a hormone panel this is very important. also test CRP and liver and kidney values alongside full blood panel and iron/ferritin.