PDA

View Full Version : 56 year old newbie

iceman1962
07-28-2019, 01:47 PM
First...I have been on trt from my family doc for about 3 years now. Started me at 300 mg test c once a month. Didn’t take long to learn that dosing monthly is ridiculous. The only reason I still do it is for free blood work. Without going into too much detail about my own trial and error protocol, just let me tell you where I am now with my trt. I pin 120mg of test e with about 60mg of Deca every 5 days. The Deca is only for joints, nothing more. I figured out the benefits of Deca from using the test 400 mix. Guess I should tell you that everything I have ever pinned has been ordered straight from MTS. Blood tests have my total test around the 1200 range. I have Never experienced any sides although my doc doesn’t check estrogen. I’m 6’0 188lbs and work out mildly every morning before work. I’m definitely seeing gains in my upper body and it really has me wanting more. Any comments here will be greatly appreciated, although my main question here is that I’ve just ordered some anavar and planning to add to my trt for about 8 - 10 weeks. I have very little body fat except in the belly area. Any advice on why this is a good / bad idea is appreciated. If any more info is needed please ask.

I feel pretty damn good right now with what I’m doing but can’t help but wonder what I might be leaving out there. Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

MAXIMUS
08-01-2019, 10:10 PM
hi and welcome to MTS and glad to hear you are doing so well on your TRT with our products.

Your testosterone levels are very good on just 120mg of our testosterone, so that says a lot about our quality.

As for anavar yes it is a good addition, go for 40mg per day and split it up into half am and half pm. works very well for stomach fat, ofcourse providing the diet is somewhat in check and healthy lifestyle.

also my advice would be to check out micro dosing, smaller ed or eod dosing. yes even with longer working esters. more bang for the buck

get your dhea and pregnenolone checked out (aside from all the other needed blood panel checks ofcourse), these 2 add a lot to a TRT regiment and quality of life

iceman1962
08-03-2019, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info, and yes MTS products are the real deal. I was doing 1ml/300mg weekly of test e and my level came back at >1500. I backed it off to 120mg every 5 days which I feel has me at a better level for trt. I will consider micro dosing. And thanks for mentioning the pregnenolone, after doing a little research I just wonder why doctors don’t tell us about this. Especially as we age. Thanks again

MAXIMUS
08-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the info, and yes MTS products are the real deal. I was doing 1ml/300mg weekly of test e and my level came back at >1500. I backed it off to 120mg every 5 days which I feel has me at a better level for trt. I will consider micro dosing. And thanks for mentioning the pregnenolone, after doing a little research I just wonder why doctors don’t tell us about this. Especially as we age. Thanks again

doctors dont know and some things they cant profit on, hence they dont know. DHEA, pregnenolone, crp levels, importance of magnesium and vit D and B levels and much much more, docs have no clue about.