PDA

View Full Version : Missing item in my order

Bubbleboxy
08-13-2019, 10:50 PM
Ok so I placed my first ever order but was a tub of tabs short. I raised a ticket but have had no response. I trawled the FAQ’s and read some T&C’s stating I should have photographed the package in tact before breaking any seals or opening my package etc?

So discovering this information was clearly too late for my situation and I’m a little disappointed to say the least. Considering the order I placed was for 4 products (all different items) I was clearly naive to expect the person that was picking and packing my huge order of 4 items to manage to complete this task without errors. It was the second item on the list of four which makes it even more hilarious.

I actually took the time to raise a ticket but never heard anything back, so I guess we live and learn and yes this isn’t Amazon or EBay but still?

Back to buying my bits and bobs in the locker room then. What a shame

MAXIMUS
08-14-2019, 01:25 PM
send me a email directly and we will respond within the day and rectify this for you. we never let out clients hanging and with missing items, never have and never will. dont worry

Bubbleboxy
08-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Hi MAXIMUS

This is great news and much appreciated. I have replied to this address? [email protected] but if there is another contact email for yourself please let me know and I will resend.

Thanks again

Cheers

MAXIMUS
08-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Hi MAXIMUS

This is great news and much appreciated. I have replied to this address? [email protected] but if there is another contact email for yourself please let me know and I will resend.

Thanks again

Cheers

that is the correct email, our support email. no worries we will check it out and correct any mistakes on our side

Nick247
08-14-2019, 07:46 PM
You have no need to worry Bubbleboxy, you are dealing with a very professional company who have always replied to any email that I've sent them & sort out any issue very quickly.
Your in self hands.

Bubbleboxy
08-15-2019, 12:24 AM
Thanks Nick247 I was just making sure I had got the right contact details. I had a few issues placing my first order but after reading the FAQ’s (which I recommend all newbies to do) everything got straightened out. Like you say these guys have been on the ball to be fair and they have earned my confidence in what they do and my repeat business also. The peace of mind alone in trusting what I’m getting is the real deal and using was my main reason for ordering in the first place. No more taking a gamble and hoping what I was paying my hard earned cash for wasn’t counterfeit or more importantly wether it was even safe?