PDA

View Full Version : Comp photo 2006

ironmaster
06-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Hi guys,

this was from my last show one of my best showing although in 2003 was better but will post them when I get time to scan the pics

ironmaster

ironmaster
06-05-2015, 03:55 AM
My cycle for that show was only moderate compared to todays standards
That year I was 95kg off season and with a 9 week prep got down to 84.5kg and below 5%
this is what I did 12 weeks out
weeks 12-10
500mg sus a week 20mg Anavar ed

weeks 9-5
250mg sus a week 20mg Anavar ed 20mg stan oral 20mg ed

weeks 4-1
40mg stan oral 50mg proviron ed

Ran an eca at week 9 and added cardio 45min 2 x a day 5 days aweek

trained 4 days a week and used aldactone 10 days out

Diet at 9 weeks out was frist 3 meals of protein and carbs and last 3 meals of the day protein with good fats

just shows you don't need a lot to look good although there are things I would change now to the above knowing what I know now. That does not mean just doing higher amounts of gear just means it needed more test and some onter inject to round it out but at the time this is all I had avalible so I made the best of it.

ironmaster

grotereber
06-05-2015, 07:23 AM
That's a remarkable physique, and very impressive considering those dosages. Great to see it can be done while still respecting health, compared to SO MANY guys who take 2+ grams of injectables plus orals. What was your training like, just a 4 way split or upper/lower twice a week?

ironmaster
06-05-2015, 02:37 PM
4 way split

chest & delts with abs

Back traps & rear delts

Arms & calfs

Legs & abs

More like a dorian yates style heavy duty training as he was my hero back then so it was low volume high intensity

Diet blue print

meal 1
oats and whey
meal 2&3
tuna and rice
meal 4
whey drink
meal 5
steak and veg
bed time
Whey drink

4-6L of water a day
Sups
glutamine
multi vit

ironmaster
06-05-2015, 03:00 PM
That's a remarkable physique, and very impressive considering those dosages. Great to see it can be done while still respecting health, compared to SO MANY guys who take 2+ grams of injectables plus orals. What was your training like, just a 4 way split or upper/lower twice a week?

yeah I see guys posting that they take 1500mg of test 800mg tren 600mg Eq and orals to boot plus slin and hgh and still look sub par with no mass.

Although over the past 10 years when I finished competing I did experiment with higher doses but gains not much better. what I did learn is 500-750 of test a week is gtg with 200-400mg of anabolic inject with this and use orals in middle of the cycle for about 6 weeks cyles would be any where between 8-16 weeks with then 3 weeks of pct then 4 weeks clean worked good and best results I got from this type of cycle was 92kg with 8% I made it a rule to stay more leaner as I was not wanting any more mass and not wishing to compete anymore.

Had some back issues last 2 years so went clean but all good now and getting back to it and will be back competing next year after 10 year break from competing. I will write a new post on what I feel is the best way to cycle and how to apply it depending on year age. I mean a 20 year old would cycle a lot different a 30 year old and also a 40 year old. one thing is a young bloke should take breaks and not do crazy cycles blast and crusie should not be there first go to way of doing it you can if you like but these guys normally burn out before they reach their true potential

Like I said I will put up a post on a better way to start your enhanced way of training if tat is what you wish to do.

grotereber
06-06-2015, 02:46 AM
Great info, thanks. looking forward to that post.

Powertard
06-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Wow!!

Impressive

mrblue
06-07-2015, 08:01 PM
Very impressive.

Many gym rats take considerably higher dosages than the ones you highlighted and have nothing to show.

Whats your secret, waxy maize and creatine in the offseason?

Quality physique none the less

juddy123
06-07-2015, 10:27 PM
lookin good bud.

ironmaster
06-09-2015, 04:56 AM
Very impressive.

Many gym rats take considerably higher dosages than the ones you highlighted and have nothing to show.

Whats your secret, waxy maize and creatine in the offseason?

Quality physique none the less

I took carbs and whey post workout off season for that year 40g WPI with 40g Gatorade and mixed with 300ml of grape juice

I would now recommend vitargo with bcaa as my post work out got better results with this combo

Diary of a beast
06-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Impressive!