View Full Version : Price hike

P-rock
01-10-2020, 01:45 PM
I know I’m not in position where I have purchase from here but I have done for years, is there a reason prices have gone up since I ordered 2 months ago by about by a substantial amount

MAXIMUS
01-10-2020, 05:47 PM
I know I’m not in position where I have purchase from here but I have done for years, is there a reason prices have gone up since I ordered 2 months ago by about by a substantial amount

Yes the reason is all our suppliers of raws have hiked up their prices. also many if not most of chinas raw producers have closed down, chinese government is clamping down hard on them so supply of quality raws is becoming more limited. To ensure steady quality of product, privacy and shipping we naturally increased the prices.

dont go cheap on anything you inject into your bloodstream.

thank you

jturbos
01-14-2020, 01:37 PM
is brexit going to make things better ...lol..trump gonna start putting tariffs on your gear

MAXIMUS
01-14-2020, 01:43 PM
is brexit going to make things better ...lol..trump gonna start putting tariffs on your gear

no he wont, trump is one of our best customers and he and his staff really like our tren ace and anadrol. before election its usually dht compounds like masteron and winny

Junglepig82
08-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Hi, I appreciate that prices need to change but if raws come from China, why has the cost of every product sky rocketed? Pharma medications have gone up considerably and now the currency is in Euros, it's even worse. Surely there is a risk of losing considerable customer base.

MAXIMUS
08-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Hi, I appreciate that prices need to change but if raws come from China, why has the cost of every product sky rocketed? Pharma medications have gone up considerably and now the currency is in Euros, it's even worse. Surely there is a risk of losing considerable customer base.

pls look around, world is in turmoil, doing this business hasnt been made easier but harder. customs, postal delays, raws prices, availability, personel availability and safety and security, privacy and so on.

all made much tougher so price reflects this. we arent doing this as a marketing stunt so regardless of customer base it has to be done, and we see that our quality of service and products justifies the increase as customers are buying. customers themselves are increasing the cost of whatever it is they are selling so they have the funds to buy. its a giant wheel, the economy.

and you are right, we are not here for everybody, we are not the walmart of PED labs. nor do we want to be. getting quality products which are injected into the body and done for health and fitness purposes is priceless

ironmaster
08-15-2020, 06:56 AM
pls look around, world is in turmoil, doing this business hasnt been made easier but harder. customs, postal delays, raws prices, availability, personel availability and safety and security, privacy and so on.

all made much tougher so price reflects this. we arent doing this as a marketing stunt so regardless of customer base it has to be done, and we see that our quality of service and products justifies the increase as customers are buying. customers themselves are increasing the cost of whatever it is they are selling so they have the funds to buy. its a giant wheel, the economy.

and you are right, we are not here for everybody, we are not the walmart of PED labs. nor do we want to be. getting quality products which are injected into the body and done for health and fitness purposes is priceless

Too true. Putting quality into your body is my main concern over price.

Old_Runner
08-16-2020, 05:05 PM
Quality over bunk is of the utmost concern.

Junglepig82
08-18-2020, 05:59 PM

Thanks for explaining. I didn't make any assumptions/accusations around marketing stunts or suggest that cheap compromised products are the way to go. I notice currency is back to GBP so there we are.

Good1
08-18-2020, 08:06 PM
Currency might change if you open website from different IP address. Quality is the most important thing and I won't mind spending more and supporting them for hard work.