PDA

View Full Version : Deca and gyno

h0rsey
01-27-2020, 11:22 AM
I am currently running 150mg of test e and 300mg deca each week and have had a case of gyno (hard lumps under nips, relatively small but bothersome).

Currently running 20mg of tamoxifen each day for the past month and have had my blood test results done:

Estrogen: 41-159 is range, result was 69pmol/L. All ok.
Progesterone: < 0.474 is range, result was 0.615 nmol/L l. Not ok.
Prolactin: 86-324 is range, result was 172 mu/L. All ok.

Shall I use cabergoline to lower my progesterone and hopefully this will rid of the gyno? And should I swap the tamoxifen for raloxifene and see if this will hit it?

MAXIMUS
01-27-2020, 11:35 AM
Running nolvadex on a deca cycle isnt gonna help as deca raises progesterone and prolactin and not the estrogen, as your bloodwork confirms

so you need cabergoline to fix the gyno issue

h0rsey
01-27-2020, 12:25 PM
Thank you. Wouldn't cabergoline lower prolactin also? Shall I start on 0.5mg every 2 days and see how they are in a week or two time?

MAXIMUS
01-27-2020, 08:49 PM
Thank you. Wouldn't cabergoline lower prolactin also? Shall I start on 0.5mg every 2 days and see how they are in a week or two time?

yes it will and yes frequent bloodpanel is the only way to sweet spot the dosage

h0rsey
06-30-2020, 07:55 AM
So been running caber for around 0.5 e3/4d and have just got my results back again:

Estrogen: 91.6 pool/L
Progesterone: 1.18nmol/L
Prolactin: 11 mU/L

My progesterone levels have doubled even though I’m taking cabergoline, does cabergoline not affect progesterone? Still suffering from puffy nipples too aswell as noticing mood swings

Estrogen slightly higher but I’m guessing that’s from the progesterone? Prolactin is low due to the caber?

Would the best thing to do is drop the deca I’m guessing? As deca can bind to the progesterone receptor I think this is what’s happening?

This may be a weird question, but I do smoke abit of weed now and again. Could this be affecting my progesterone as I’ve noticed my nipples go quite tender after smoking a joint.

MAXIMUS
06-30-2020, 09:04 AM
prolactin and progesterone are not the same hormones.

cabergoline acts and lower prolactin, does nothing for progesterone

yes weed can increase estrogen in some and thus give sensitive nipples as symptom of higher estrogen

h0rsey
06-30-2020, 09:39 AM
So if I dropped my deca over time I should see my progesterone go back to normal?

I’ve been on 300mg deca for nearly a year now, so I think it is good I should stop it?

MAXIMUS
06-30-2020, 09:49 AM
So if I dropped my deca over time I should see my progesterone go back to normal?

I’ve been on 300mg deca for nearly a year now, so I think it is good I should stop it?

thats a very loing time on 1 compound, yes stop it and go for another compound. switch it up

h0rsey
06-30-2020, 09:51 AM
Cheers

Going to drop the deca and get my bloods done in another 4-6 weeks to see if my progesterone levels have gone back to normal.