PDA

View Full Version : Big N Full and pip

h0rsey
06-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Has anyone tried this?

Ive used this before and made great gains but the pip was horrible. I want some but its just the pip holding me back i had last time, pain as in my whole leg swelled up, had a huge lump, had sleepness nights, was limping and had soreness for like a week straight after every ml.

Ive always got pip from UG injectables hence why i use pharma grade (aburahain) testosterone which are painless..

Ive had bad pip from mts test e too, but my mate used the same stuff and huis pip was no way as bad as mine?

Going to do a test and eq cycle but big n full is alot cheaper than seperate test and equipoise

Powertard
06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
That's interesting
I never get PIP from any of my products I buy from MTS unless I fuck up the injection or do like 3 ml of tren ace lol and even then it's fine
You might be allergic to EO?

Serotonin101
06-08-2015, 07:48 PM
That's a lot of hormone per ml. It says it contains eo which doesn't get along with some people. For me, my body can tolerate small amounts of eo but for some reason my quads can't take any or I'm done for. Maybe dilute it with sterile oil or add in more eq as its essentially sterile oil when it comes to pip. If you have an issue with injection volumes such as I do (I'm 5' 6" so my muscles aren't as large), then maybe split the shots into more injections. My quads can take 2-3ml easily and glutes can take 5ml. But with quads, I pinned 0.5cc of some gear that has eo and hobbled for over a week. I always get some discomfort with eo, so I pin it in lesser used muscles like tris, chest, delts. As of now my glutes don't react to the eo as it has 4.5ml of other non eo containing gear lol.

Tl;dr
Dilute your gear prior to injection with sterile oil or more eq that doesn't have eo.

h0rsey
06-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Ive had bad pip from other labs too, but not pharma test.. is EO also contained in pharma steroids?
Someone told me it could be because of the high alcohol content?

Serotonin101
06-09-2015, 09:43 PM
Eo as far as I know is not in pharma gear as it hasn't been approved I believe for injection by fda. I could be wrong. I highly doubt it's the benzyl alcohol content as that's usually Newby brewer mistake, not what you'd find from the chefs of mts. These guys have it down to a science so high Ba is unlikely.

h0rsey
06-10-2015, 09:08 AM
So there's no chance Mts will do theirs without eo?

Cbizzle
06-10-2015, 01:03 PM
Has anyone tried this?

Ive used this before and made great gains but the pip was horrible. I want some but its just the pip holding me back i had last time, pain as in my whole leg swelled up, had a huge lump, had sleepness nights, was limping and had soreness for like a week straight after every ml.

Ive always got pip from UG injectables hence why i use pharma grade (aburahain) testosterone which are painless..

Ive had bad pip from mts test e too, but my mate used the same stuff and huis pip was no way as bad as mine?

Going to do a test and eq cycle but big n full is alot cheaper than seperate test and equipoise

I didn't have any PIP from MTS Big and Full, I do get it with the Tren A tho

Serotonin101
06-10-2015, 08:22 PM
So there's no chance Mts will do theirs without eo?
For the concentration of gear that is in this blend eo woukd be required to keep a stable solution. It's either lower dose gear or add eo. Most people handle eo so for most it's not an issue.

hasheagle
06-14-2015, 04:53 PM
It contains EO. I am allergic to EO as well. As long as the product has EO in it, I will not buy. This includes MTS test e, test p, etc.

Has anyone tried this?

hasheagle
06-14-2015, 04:55 PM
For the concentration of gear that is in this blend eo woukd be required to keep a stable solution. It's either lower dose gear or add eo. Most people handle eo so for most it's not an issue.

MTS lean gain contains no EO.. tho it is of 200 mg/ml inside...

TEST PROP 50mg,
TREN ACE 75mg,
MAST P 75mg,

Serotonin101
06-14-2015, 11:10 PM
MTS lean gain contains no EO.. tho it is of 200 mg/ml inside...

TEST PROP 50mg,
TREN ACE 75mg,
MAST P 75mg,

The question was about big n full which has I believe 400mg/ml I believe if memory serves right.

fatboy
06-15-2015, 08:36 AM
I have always been a sufferer of pip from other products . I remember when my brother gave me test 400 ... 1 ml and i couldn't walk for days , time off work it was that bad .
I have no pip at with any mts products at all . I was expecting tren a to be vicious , not at all . Now i just think its more down to how i inject .

get blood flowing in muscle injection site .

warm oil in barrel. so it all mixes ( and gets rid of tren cough completly )

get blood flowing again

30 ml - 30 seconds for each ml and 20 second stop in between each ml.

another 20-30 seconds when complete , just leave pin in and relax . i dont pull out straight away and i dont massage muscle at all now . i have read that that is a mistake as some oil can seep back out of muscle into the subconscious tissue if you massage it too soon causing pain , not sure about that though . Even so i think its still the melting point crystals it leaves behind and the concentration of the gear itself . eg , i would never inject test prop by itself , i always cut it with a long ester test like test cyp . 1m for a ml ..

If i can i train the injected muscle within an hour or at least get the blood flowing again for a final time . I just dont let the oil just sit there . thats juts like asking for pip

I hate pip , it used to be unbearable but a combination of mts gear and technique works for me .. If i have had pip i think its been my fault and ic went a bit too quick ..

h0rsey
06-15-2015, 02:00 PM
I have ordered some more so i will let you all know

BIGDADDY (OLD)
06-15-2015, 09:17 PM
Let me give you guys a brief insight because some of you on here are seriously lacking in experience.
As you see just from this thread some people do get pip some dont get pip when taking the same product.
Its individual to a degree,with MTS products it won't be due to lack of quality,too much EO,too much alcohol etc etc.
We haven't been in this business 5 weeks but 6 years!!..selling hundreds of thousands of bottles.
Many of MTS products are highly concentrated,that's why we are unique.but through this odd individuals will experience some discomfort.
I'm not prepared to but higher concentration of EO in the few products I use it in so you guys can have pip less injections.your health comes first.
Sometimes it's how individuals pin,there are many reasons why you may have a bad 'shot!'.ive had three good ones then two bad from the same bottle,does this mean the product isn't great quality,know!!

If this was the case then all injections from the bottle would be bad.
You need to use a bit of common sense at times and don't jump on the bandwagon when we get the odd person who complains.
We Brits are quick to complain but find it very hard to give any positivity,and that's in general life not just this game,so remember that!!

If you have any concerns or need advice this is what the forums for,not just to chime in with a negative comment!!
Contact the mods they will give you the advice/help you need.

Diary of a beast
06-19-2015, 08:43 AM
the only pip I ever had from MTS products was due to virgin muscles especially my quads. Not saying I'm an experienced user but now I get no pip I literally wake up with no pain/soreness/bumps/lumps etc at all. After I pin I always have a hot bath I find it helps but that just maybe all in my head.

I also take my time during the process I don't rush! and I make sure everything is done step by step no matter what

h0rsey
06-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Pinned 1ml of Big N Full yesterday

However, I mixed it with 1ml of Aburhain Test E as it was my last 1ml vial.

No PIP at all. Very pleased. Will report on my next pin as I will just be doing it alone instead of mixing it.

fatboy
06-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Pinned 1ml of Big N Full yesterday

However, I mixed it with 1ml of Aburhain Test E as it was my last 1ml vial.

No PIP at all. Very pleased. Will report on my next pin as I will just be doing it alone instead of mixing it.

Mixing works mate . Some gear i just can not take raw no matter how much i wanted to mainly prop . If your nest pin is raw train the injection within 1 hour . Get the blood flowing , i do and it works nearly every time ..

h0rsey
06-22-2015, 01:17 PM
Did my second jab yesterday, but this time with just the blend.. hardly any pip at all which is suprising! Very good

Tammy
10-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Hey anyone explain please what is “EO” thanks :)

Phill
10-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Ethyl Oleate

Tammy
10-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Thanks mate! :)