PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie in need of good advice

stephe2defr
04-28-2020, 09:39 AM
Since 2 months I have inject myself with sustanon 0.5 one legs every week (during 4 weeks and 4 weeks off ) .this is my first time and it was pretty painful the first month , the second month was better . the guy who should have help me has let me down .

my question is do I do the dose right?? what would you recommend me to do ?
in the UK is it any surgery who would do my injection without trying to convince me this is a bad idea ?

thank you

stephe2defr
04-28-2020, 11:01 AM
is really the minimum amount this ??

> Minimum order amount is 140 GBP / $200 USD.

MAXIMUS
04-28-2020, 11:02 AM
sustanon needs to be injected every other day atleast or even better every day

dosage depends on your goals ofcourse there is not 1 universal good dosage. some take 100mg per week as TRT and some take 3.5 grams as their pro cycle and anything inbetween

and also NEVER take hormones 4 weeks on 4 weeks off that doesnt make any sense so i think you need to sit and read for next 3 months and learn and then start doing it properly again

stephe2defr
04-28-2020, 06:14 PM
ok thank you . any good website please ? I have read so many different stuff that I am pretty lost

MAXIMUS
04-29-2020, 12:17 AM
ok thank you . any good website please ? I have read so many different stuff that I am pretty lost

just youtube for TRT, plenty of people talking about it. its a relatively simple subject so dive in

and we have removed the minimum order amount during corona, order stat stocks are being sold out quickly

stephe2defr
04-29-2020, 10:05 AM
thank you maximus for your help

stephe2defr
04-29-2020, 11:19 AM
I have just place an order because reading your forum I think I have bought a fake product :-(. it is possible to get my order on a discret packaging ?? my wife is at home and she hate this ... I have to hide.

please I don't understand something ... why people speak about "mg" for the steroid when on the syringe I have some "ml" ?

stephe2defr
05-01-2020, 06:39 PM
just had my deliverie . thank you . it wasn't nice to see that I been buying and using a fake product this last two month

MAXIMUS
05-02-2020, 10:27 AM
I have just place an order because reading your forum I think I have bought a fake product :-(. it is possible to get my order on a discret packaging ?? my wife is at home and she hate this ... I have to hide.

please I don't understand something ... why people speak about "mg" for the steroid when on the syringe I have some "ml" ?

it seems you need to read lots, if you are asking such questions

mg = miligram which is always used for active ingredient, aka the steroid
ml = mililiter which is amount of oil in which the active ingredient is mixed

so on every vial you will see how many mg per ml there is. example 200mg/ml

so if you need 100mg you inject 0.5ml and if you need 1000 mg you inject 5 ml

you need to learn basic things before you start injecting life altering hormones

stephe2defr
05-02-2020, 10:51 AM
thank you maximus for your help . like I say ...the guy who was supposed to help me to understand has let me down in the middle of the injection cycle , and whatb he told me is completely different of what you are saying on this forum .so now I have to look the answer around the web and make the difference between the right and the wrong . pretty hard to learn something when you find so many different answers.

what he told me
- is a bottle of sustanon would last me 5 weeks
-1 ml injection twice a week

MAXIMUS
05-02-2020, 04:46 PM
sustanon needs to be injected EOD or ED (every day) if you want to have the most stable levels. it can be done once or twice a week also BUT your levels will be more uneven. will it matter much? it could and depends if you want to do things or do them really good.

1 bottle of sustanon is 10ml so yes 1 bottle if you inject 2ml per week will last you 5 weeks, thats basic maths

stephe2defr
05-07-2020, 06:27 AM
thank you maximus

stephe2defr
05-19-2020, 06:25 AM
hi maximus .. why do you put a minimum orders??? if it wasn't this amount of min £140 to spend in one order it would make the people who are buying the fakes products more willing to buy from you no ??

MAXIMUS
05-19-2020, 07:49 AM
hi maximus .. why do you put a minimum orders??? if it wasn't this amount of min £140 to spend in one order it would make the people who are buying the fakes products more willing to buy from you no ??

minimum is there for a good reason. we have a infrastructure in place and putting people to work for 1 vial order would actually make us LOSE money, which isnt the point of doing business clearly.

so the minimum is there for a good reason. people should always buy directly from us instead from who knows where so that always goes

stephe2defr
05-22-2020, 06:58 AM
brillant . thank you for the explanation maximus:-)