PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting beat up by Clen

Leftback04
05-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Hi.
My face feels like I've done 10 rounds with Tyson and I don't mean Fury. Anyone know why or when it will end? also my weight has gone up from 97.4kg to 99.2kg in the last few days. I'm definitely in a deficit not much more I can cut apart from food altogether.

MAXIMUS
05-08-2020, 04:53 PM
clen doesnt cause weight gain, why do u think its clen?

u clearly have got water issues if your weight goes up 2kg in 2 days that can only be water.

check your electrolytes.

even if u would be taking dbol and anadrol together you wouldnt gain 1kg per day lol. so check your food and electrolytes

Leftback04
05-08-2020, 05:07 PM
I don't think the Clen is causing the weight gain. Just no idea why my face hurts so much. I'm not drinking excessive amounts of water either.

MAXIMUS
05-08-2020, 06:50 PM
so why is the thread name 'getting beat up by clen''?

so basically your face hurts a lot, gained water weight galore and you dont know why and are asking why.

nothing to do with clen as you yourself even say, which i agree with.

then i dont understand the thread, i want to help but i dont understand the thread. could be 1 of million things.

check your liver and kidney values i what i recommend, thyroid also. basically a full blood panel

Leftback04
05-08-2020, 07:19 PM
I started this thread under the group "Talk about anything" I'm just looking to find out if anyone knows or has any experience while taking Clen that their face staring to get painful and if it's just a starting phase while the body adjusts. As for the weight gain
I've no idea. If it came across that I was blaming Clen then I'm sorry. My full bloodwork was done just before lockdown for low levels of test or any other indicators but the DR. said it came back fine. Also I am taking your earlier advice and have ordered yesterday the Win, T3 and another 25 tabs of Clen.

As I've said any advice is welcome.

MAXIMUS
05-09-2020, 11:21 AM
you dont blame the clen but the very title of the thread is getting beat up by clen.

anyway you need to check kidneys and other important things, rapid weight gain especially accompanied with water weight if you are on calorie deficit can be indicative of kidney issues so go check it all out.

othre then that i see no explanation for why your face is puffy and weight gain

Leftback04
05-09-2020, 05:24 PM
I took your advise about the electrolytes. Started eating more bananas as a result. Also my face isn't as painful as yesterday. Thanks for your input.

MAXIMUS
05-09-2020, 09:28 PM
I took your advise about the electrolytes. Started eating more bananas as a result. Also my face isn't as painful as yesterday. Thanks for your input.

key electrolyetes: sodium, kalium/potassium, calcium and magnesium

you are welcome and remember if you ever have sudden weight water issues up or down its usually eletrolytes. stay safe