PDA

View Full Version : Quality products and service.

Bigmannj
05-31-2020, 09:23 AM
I made an order back at the start of the year using the 10 product deal. The order came fast and also included 5 test e which I didn’t order. When I told them I was told to keep them! Wow!

Now onto the products

I started at 187lbs with 11% bodyfat at 5’9. I’ve been training for many years and I’m a PT/nutritionist with many cycles under my belt

I used big n full, deca, equi-max and dbol/anadrol for a 10 week bulk. The gains were instant. Pumps were incredible. Strength through the roof. I gained around 12kg in ten weeks!

I then carried on the big n full and equi-max but added in pro mt 200 and lean bombs for an 8 week strip. This blew my mind! Body fat dropped daily but I was actually gaining lean tissue! I’ve never looked so lean and vascular!

I’m now standing at 212lbs at 6.4% body fat.

I have pictures to prove this

Thank you guys and I will be ordering again very soon

MAXIMUS
05-31-2020, 10:05 AM
thanks for the honest review and we are glad that you like our service and products

keep plowing ahead

Bigmannj
06-09-2020, 06:38 AM
I’ll never go anywhere else again. The quality is insane. My missus even said all my past gear must have been bunk because I’ve never looked like this before. From the first week I felt “on” for the first time ever! Now I’m competing again next year. Let’s do this!!

NICK1626
06-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Hello , solid work, how much from each compound per week ?

MAXIMUS
06-09-2020, 09:26 PM
I’ll never go anywhere else again. The quality is insane. My missus even said all my past gear must have been bunk because I’ve never looked like this before. From the first week I felt “on” for the first time ever! Now I’m competing again next year. Let’s do this!!

feels awesome to feel like a king doesnt it!