PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions as usual

Good1
06-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Hi there,

Once gyms will re-open, I would like to try injections for the first time.

Read most of the forum topics and gained a lot of valuable information.

I was thinking about lean gain. Is there any recommendations from you forum members for a person who never did injections ?

I only did orals - sarms.

Thank you for valuable information. Great forum. Have a great day.

bacvar
06-08-2020, 08:05 AM
not much to it, inject it and get the dosage you want and thats about it

perhaps good tip would be to use slinpins (insulin needles) and inject in shoulder where u hold least fat so injection is painless with slinpins

and sarms are suboptimal at best, inferior to steroids in every way

Good1
06-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Hi there, bacvar,

Thank you for your tip. Where do you usually buy them ? What size of needles are you using ? I did some research via google there are different sizes and people are using different ones for shoulders, quads and etc.. which ones would you recommend? Thanks.

MAXIMUS
06-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Hi there, bacvar,

Thank you for your tip. Where do you usually buy them ? What size of needles are you using ? I did some research via google there are different sizes and people are using different ones for shoulders, quads and etc.. which ones would you recommend? Thanks.

any pharmacy, 29 or 30g x 8mm

Good1
06-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Thank you Maximus. I think once I start i will be posting my results and feedbacks in the forum. Can't wait till gyms re-open and I will be ordering. Heard a lot of good feedback about your oils, from people who used it before. I will be doing bloodwork before course and post more information about me.

MAXIMUS
06-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Thank you Maximus. I think once I start i will be posting my results and feedbacks in the forum. Can't wait till gyms re-open and I will be ordering. Heard a lot of good feedback about your oils, from people who used it before. I will be doing bloodwork before course and post more information about me.

i am sure u will like it, enjoy