PDA

View Full Version : Deca, Tren and Anadrol same cycle?

Monstro
06-11-2020, 10:37 PM
We all know that the 19nor anabolics are so powerful ( probably the best anabolics) , but all books and information said never use more than one steroid from the same category in each cycle ( we should use one test, one anabolic, one 19nor and one dht)
But imagine the size of deca, the density off trenbolone and strenght of anadrol with fullness of course with test.
Is it safe? if yes low doses of each to be safer? better use masteron and tamox in ?

MAXIMUS
06-12-2020, 06:11 AM
yes its safe just watch prolactin so cabergoline is a must then, but many run them both for sure

masteron i wouldnt use in a bulk for several reasons
1: its amild diuretic, not needed, dries out joints and easier to injure whilst heavy training in a bulk. mast is good pre contest
2: lowers SHBG, people think this is good but SHBG actually influences the androgen receptor and makes cells grow so you need a good amount of it

Monstro
06-15-2020, 09:07 PM
Yes Maximus , when i put masteron on bulking i start felling pain on my knees again . And you look smaller during bulking always dry. I just use because it improves potency of other compounds like test and to kket estrogen controled .
But on bulking we only need tamox to reduce estrogen on nipples and keep other estrogen high to help grow.

So you believe best bulking is test, deca, dbol ? some tren in?

MAXIMUS
06-16-2020, 07:23 AM
Yes Maximus , when i put masteron on bulking i start felling pain on my knees again . And you look smaller during bulking always dry. I just use because it improves potency of other compounds like test and to kket estrogen controled .
But on bulking we only need tamox to reduce estrogen on nipples and keep other estrogen high to help grow.

So you believe best bulking is test, deca, dbol ? some tren in?

best bulking for sure TEST, INSULIN, HGH, DEACA and 1 or 2 orals. HIGH calories and quality calories and you will grow again.

Monstro
06-16-2020, 10:57 PM
Using some tren on bulking with this cycle you mention is good to keep low fat, or better not and HGH do the job?
the T4 with hgh and insulin is on bulking to? is harder to put on size and weight and you can loose some strenght?

What do you think in using fats on diet during insulin usage ?

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 07:36 AM
Using some tren on bulking with this cycle you mention is good to keep low fat, or better not and HGH do the job?
the T4 with hgh and insulin is on bulking to? is harder to put on size and weight and you can loose some strenght?

What do you think in using fats on diet during insulin usage ?

keep fats OUT of the insuline active window. focus on carbs and proteins. outside of active window fats are totally ok to have and we need some fats. T4 always with hgh cause it always needs material to convert to T3 so regardless of bulk or cut. cut most do T3 anyway to optimise the thyroid and not rely on nature.

if you want size then anabolics will take you only so far, FOOD is key so calories and protein and lots of CARBS around workout time.

milos ultimate protocol is 20iu before WO and 20iu after, pure dextrose as its single scahride (mono) so super easily absorbed within 3-4 minutes. lots of essential amino acids and then creatine glutamine l carnitine etc in the shakes. outside of insulin window carbs can go down and focus on protein to stay lean

Monstro
06-17-2020, 01:43 PM
This is great information .Only one question, how to use fats when you use lantus 24h insulin?

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 02:53 PM
This is great information .Only one question, how to use fats when you use lantus 24h insulin?

exactly! fats then have to be low and protein and carbs all day. sure bit of fats can be eaten but indirect no direct sources. which makes it much tougher cause now u have insulin high all day long. i would prefer quick in and out milos sarcev style, pound the dextrose and EAA's and creatine and 3hrs later you are out of insulin and fatburning can continue