PDA

View Full Version : Inject pre bed?

Monstro
06-15-2020, 09:47 PM
In the past i like to do my shoots pre workout because is think i can take more out of it in compounds like Tren ace or test prop.
But now most people said pre bed time is the best time to take our shoots. is this the real truth and why?

MAXIMUS
06-16-2020, 07:24 AM
pre workout tren ace or prop dont make sense because they dont get absorbed that quickly to make any impact on the workout, only no ester/suspension can absorb that quickly.

many inject during day and many in evening its a personal preference

Monstro
06-16-2020, 10:28 PM
I like at night after shower , more clean and soft skin , easy to inject but i think with tren is even harder to sleep pin at night

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 07:33 AM
I like at night after shower , more clean and soft skin , easy to inject but i think with tren is even harder to sleep pin at night

after certain dosage of tren and higher sleep becomes always an issue, regardless of timing to inject. comes with territory. thats why many use pills or better smoke weed and some by nature just sleep better and others have more isues

Monstro
06-17-2020, 01:48 PM
I try melatonin and di-histine ( appetite increase ) and nothing works, only : lorezapam , diazepan and xanax works but i think this drugs increase cortisol and weed increases cortisol to and hunger

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
I try melatonin and di-histine ( appetite increase ) and nothing works, only : lorezapam , diazepan and xanax works but i think this drugs increase cortisol and weed increases cortisol to and hunger

take 600-800mg magnesium bisglycenate 1hr before sleep see if this helps.