PDA

View Full Version : Best protocol for Insulin?

Monstro
06-15-2020, 09:50 PM
Lets be clear, most of you dont need to use ever insulin ( its to dangerous and is only necessary to be a freak over 250lb)
In my opinion only the top pros in the open class need it to be huge.

Whar is the best insulin for bodybuilder get huge? Lantus because increases IGF? Or Humalog= or both?

Lantus in the morning and humalog each meal?

How many ius HGH you need per ius Insulin to go to another level?

Its necessary use T4 during?

Cycle insulin necessary? or not if you use only in training days?

MAXIMUS
06-16-2020, 07:22 AM
lantus for 24hr baseline cover of your insulin needs AND humalog 45mins before workout with pre workout shake and humalog POST workout with shake as well

this will maximise results, this is milos sarcev way of using insulin. or if you want to get LEAN then just humalog pre and post workout and rest of day proteins and no carbs

lantus 10-20iu will cover all day needs, 15-20iu of humalog per shot will be PLENTY to bring you over 250pounds big and huge, milos said this is protocol for nasser and all the top pros he put them on

t4 needed, why, cause hgh increases output of t3 and body needs t4 to convert to t3 so take 100-200mcg T4 with hgh every day to give it enough material to convert to t3

cyling insulin IS needed, start 4 weeks ON, 4 weeks OFF, especially if you are doing huge dosages like this. take slin ONLY on training days. read more abour sarcevs protocols but this is the core of it he has been doing it since 1993 and has made insane progress with this protocol for many ifbb pros.

HGH: 6-10IU of pharma should be plenty to grow with insulin

Monstro
06-16-2020, 09:36 PM
Maximus is said all here, Milos is the king in this area and this protocol makes all sense . you know alot about this world and im here to learn with you.

Monstro
06-16-2020, 10:26 PM
But you the top athletes cant go off anything , just to keep the size 300lb and over.
They cycle insulin?
Or they use IGF during time off? CJC1295?

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 07:32 AM
But you the top athletes cant go off anything , just to keep the size 300lb and over.
They cycle insulin?
Or they use IGF during time off? CJC1295?

go off or not on insulin depends on their genetic and how much they wanna push and risk things.

i read that doing humalog just pre and post WO so limiting insulin exposure to that you cn do it always without cycling off. some take humalin R or lantus so insulin high all day = you need to take off cause diabetes lies in the future. also many use metformin inbetween and other stuff to keep insulin sensitivity as high as possible, berberine also good uspplement for this. some do much lower carbs on rest days to keep sensitive. many ways to do this

Monstro
06-17-2020, 01:52 PM
What you recommned to me to keep using it:

4 weeks :
Humalog pre and post and lantus first meal

4 weeks
humalog pre and post workout and metformin before bed and first meal 2000mg day

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 02:51 PM
yes thats a good combo, add berberine 1500mg per day as well to keep insulin sesntivity up

check ur morning glucose lood levels and if they are ok you can keep going, when u see them go UP then you know body is having too much insulin all day long so time to back off.

i am not big fan of lantus as it works ALL day, for mass i would say humalog pre and post with shitton of carbs and rest of day no insulin and protein and bit of fats focussed. no need to have high insulin all day long