PDA

View Full Version : To get huge you need 7k calories or more or just more anabolics?

Monstro
06-16-2020, 11:00 PM
We all know top athletes use around 7gr anabolics per week and 15ius hgh with 150ius insulin .
Is this anough to get 300lb or they realy need to eat alot like 10.00 calories / 1200gr carbs ? Is this true or just marketing?

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 07:28 AM
high high protein and carbs are needed, protein is building block so needs to be 450grams or more, preferably 550gr per day if you want that size. 4gr per kg of bodyweight or more

carbs the same, jay cutler was eating 1000gr of carbs per day, using all that insulin to push it all in

Monstro
06-17-2020, 01:59 PM
So is not a myth or something they done on videos ( eat alot even fast food to get big ) , i always belive in it, yes anabolics the higher the bigger but you need food to support grow .

I just ask because i have some time in fibo with lee priest and he almost dont eat all day

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 02:55 PM
So is not a myth or something they done on videos ( eat alot even fast food to get big ) , i always belive in it, yes anabolics the higher the bigger but you need food to support grow .

I just ask because i have some time in fibo with lee priest and he almost dont eat all day

you want to build a big house, you need lots of bricks. nobody ever got big from 3000 calories lol. NOTHING is more anabolic then food, nothing. essential amino acids are king for building tissues.

MAXIMUS
06-17-2020, 02:56 PM

you want to build a big house, you need lots of bricks. nobody ever got big from 3000 calories lol. NOTHING is more anabolic then food, nothing. essential amino acids are king for building tissues.

ironmaster
06-22-2020, 02:21 PM
high high protein and carbs are needed, protein is building block so needs to be 450grams or more, preferably 550gr per day if you want that size. 4gr per kg of bodyweight or more

carbs the same, jay cutler was eating 1000gr of carbs per day, using all that insulin to push it all in

Yes but Jay only took in around 300g of protein when bulking.

MAXIMUS
06-22-2020, 07:19 PM
Yes but Jay only took in around 300g of protein when bulking.

yes with 1000 grams per day, with tons of insulin.

high protein is key, then insulin and carbs etc

Monstro
06-23-2020, 01:13 PM
Ironmaster said is right , in offseason i always read that we should increase alot carbs and that way dont need alot of protein . eat 500gr protein and over 1000gr carbs per day is almost impossible for me with food , i use cream of rice, smashed potato, and 300gr dextrose per day. And protein without whey is impossible to digest 500gr of real food.

MAXIMUS
06-23-2020, 08:14 PM
Ironmaster said is right , in offseason i always read that we should increase alot carbs and that way dont need alot of protein . eat 500gr protein and over 1000gr carbs per day is almost impossible for me with food , i use cream of rice, smashed potato, and 300gr dextrose per day. And protein without whey is impossible to digest 500gr of real food.

depends how big you are and want to be. 300protein isnt much for a big guy and carbs spare protein yes but carbs dont build anything. there is only 1 building block of life and that is protein. 500 is too much but 400 would be much better then 300 especially if you want to get BIG. 150 from powders and some food its easy to get 400gr per day of protein.

are you using insulin method now with dextrose and humalog pre and post workout? it is amazing for growth

MAXIMUS
06-23-2020, 08:15 PM

depends how big you are and want to be. 300protein isnt much for a big guy and carbs spare protein yes but carbs dont build anything. there is only 1 building block of life and that is protein. 500 is too much but 400 would be much better then 300 especially if you want to get BIG. 150 from powders and some food its easy to get 400gr per day of protein.

are you using insulin method now with dextrose and humalog pre and post workout? it is amazing for growth

Monstro
07-15-2020, 11:53 PM
Só the best way is :
45min pré workout 100gr dextrose with 15ius Humalog
Post workout 10ius hgh wait 30min and shoot 20ius Humalog and drink 100gr dextrose 10gr aminos 10gr creatina and 100gr whey

Hgh fasted in off season make sense?

And during workout no dextrose ? And more insulin ?

MAXIMUS
07-16-2020, 09:46 AM
Só the best way is :
45min pré workout 100gr dextrose with 15ius Humalog
Post workout 10ius hgh wait 30min and shoot 20ius Humalog and drink 100gr dextrose 10gr aminos 10gr creatina and 100gr whey

Hgh fasted in off season make sense?

And during workout no dextrose ? And more insulin ?

there are 2 main ways to run insulin

the smart way or the fuck it all way

the smart way:
45min before workout take humalog (10-15-20, up to you)

make a 1 liter shake with enough carbs to cover insulin, EEA's creatine, citrulline, yada yada yada

30min before workout start sipping on this shake and drink about 1/3rd of it (humalog has 15min onset time thats why we start sipping 15mins after injection)

30mins later start workout and start sipping on the rest (2/3rds) of the shake during workout, few sips between sets so its finished during workout. LOTS of sets, pumping, angles, really kick ass and volumize

after workout take asap another dose of humalog and now 2nd shake: dextrose to cover carbs, 60-70gr whey isolate, glutamine, creatine. sip on this shake for next 45mins

back at the house have a LEAN protein meal and some more carbs (rice, oatmeal, potatoes etc)

this method keeps high carbs and insulin strictly focussed around workout and rest of day is protein and bit of fats to keep fatburning going and insulin sensitivity high. NO insulin on rest days

the FUCK IT ALL method:
insulin all day and avery day. base 50-100IU lantus and then on top humalog with each meal

this will get you HUGE quickly BUT it will fuck up your insulin sensitivity, chronicly high igf-1 levels, non stop eating. we call it the dallas mccarver style: growign supre quick like a maniac with no regards to health

hgh i would keep with morning cardio, middle of day and before sleep. AWAY from insulin injections and active time as they are counter regulatory

Monstro
07-16-2020, 02:53 PM
Maximus you have alot of knowlage and i learn alot here in this forum. This is amazing information that most people dont talk ( like the holy grail secret )

MAXIMUS
07-16-2020, 06:10 PM
Maximus you have alot of knowlage and i learn alot here in this forum. This is amazing information that most people dont talk ( like the holy grail secret )

cause most dont want others to know (selfish) and/or they want BIG money for this info.

thank you for saying this as you are a real monster and super high level and you still managed to learn new things and improve, so that is honour for me

Monstro
07-16-2020, 09:51 PM
Im nobody, just another one . But i always said knowlage is power and we learn every day even with people that are beginner in this lyfsyle.

NICK1626
07-18-2020, 07:03 PM
Pre /post Workout fast acting insulin is better than Morning with breakfast (with carbs) and post Workout with shake as you Said??

MAXIMUS
07-18-2020, 09:08 PM
Pre /post Workout fast acting insulin is better than Morning with breakfast (with carbs) and post Workout with shake as you Said??

better in the sense that it keeps insulin sensitivity higher since insulin is present shorter time and condensed in the day as opposed to breakfast time and then again afternoon for workout.

if you want to gain mass and dont care about sensitivity or health then carbs with every meal and insulin with every meal with get you quick in a hurry, but with a price to be paid

NICK1626
07-18-2020, 10:16 PM
Οκ thanks. Health is No1