PDA

View Full Version : Fix bloated belly

Monstro
06-24-2020, 11:32 PM
I always suffer from bloated belly mostly in off season and carb loading pre contest, its very hard to carb load me without bloat.

I discover 2 years ago im gluten intolerante and lactose to. ( and its very hard to bulk with this problems ).

Now on this bulking achieve the 110kg ( maximum ever ) but belly is super bloated.

it can be from sensativity to carbs? insulin with hgh ? excess estrogen because i dont use any anti during cycle, and estrogen can bloat belly to? Can be from over 2gr of test cycle? orals?

im always tired, hard to put my shoes on

Im using probiotics now and glutamine

Anyone have same problem or know how to fix it?

MAXIMUS
06-25-2020, 07:19 AM
can be many things, gut is core of the body and regulates many functions so make sure you are eating foods that agree with you

too much food will irritate the stomach because it never has a chance to rest and digest and dont forget digesting food takes large % of our daily calories so more food you eat more it will need to digest and ofcourse leave you tired. put on top orals which stress the liver and yes you can be always tired and bloated.

Monstro
06-25-2020, 01:55 PM
So my friend its part of the game to get big?

Pre biotics and probiotics or digestive enzimes is good ?

Do you believe in use more liquid meals and simple sugars instead of complex carbs to achieve results ?

MAXIMUS
06-25-2020, 07:11 PM
getting super big is not easy, if it was just injecting and lots of food then many would be big. its like building a skyscraper, needs totally different approach then just stacking 20 smaller building on top of eachother

meaning gut health is key in getting big, digesting food. look into stan efferdings vertical diet. his diet is focussed on getting foods which are nutrient rich AND which digest the best so you can stack them and build on it. everybody can eat 1 plate of oatmeal, but 6 a day no way. rice on other hand digests super easy. his diet is focussed on rice cooked in bone broth, mixed with steak. powerhouse of meals that digest quick and absorb well and cut down on gut issues. some fruit to stimulate the liver. lots of micro nutrients to support growth etc. check it out i recommend it

solid meals are always better, have micronutrients, shakes are totally devoid they are just macros. fermented foods help etc. its a long story but GUT health is key into getting big

Monstro
06-25-2020, 08:52 PM
Yes Stan diet is very efficient . How many pieces of fruit we can use without store as fat? steak is king for protein and rice ( but is hard to put 700gr carbs or more in rice per day . some athletes use honey, smashed potato, cream of rice

MAXIMUS
06-26-2020, 08:27 AM
fruit doesnt store well as glycogen so for that its poor choice. get some fruit to stimulate the liver, 50-100gr is plenty. but more fructose wont help with other things

rice is king when packing on size for carb choice. nothing beats it. digests easy, nice neutral taste and can be eaten in larga quantities. no other carb is as good. mashed potato also nice BUT has has way less carbs per 100gr so doesnt work efficiency wise for adding calories. cream of rice also nice, anything with rice digests easy. rice cakes also

Monstro
06-26-2020, 01:07 PM
And for me mostly being gluten intolerant i should focus on rice. thanks alot

MAXIMUS
06-26-2020, 10:29 PM
And for me mostly being gluten intolerant i should focus on rice. thanks alot

rice is king for getting easily digested carbs in. plain white rice. cook it in some bone broth/chicken stock for even better digestion

focus on your stomach and digestion if you want to push through weight limits and grow. body needs to be able to absorb the food thats key in growing

Monstro
06-28-2020, 03:52 PM
Thanks alot Maximus.

MAXIMUS
06-28-2020, 08:08 PM
also take some enzymes to digest protein easier, also apple cider vinegar helps. on rest days incorporate if possible some IF so few extra hours without food to really clear out the stomach

also 20mins low state cardio pre breakfast is great for increasing appetite, dexter jackson does this a lot, to be able to eat all the food he needs to eat