PDA

View Full Version : Oral only cycle

SSS
06-28-2020, 03:48 PM
I’ve been on test for about three years. I kinda blast and cruise it. I’ll go a few months at a “normal” test range then ramp it up for a few months with great results. I’ve also never had any sides beside acne when I push it up. I have used arimidex just to free up more test tho. I also do bloodwork every time I change something up. I don’t want to come off ever, but I will be on deployment for 6 months. I’m not very confident that I can smuggle injectables with me. Any suggestions for an all oral cycle that I can bridge the gap with?

Monstro
06-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Dont abuse or use anti estrogen without your body need , you need estrogen to grow and off season try not use them or only when you fell necessary.

The ideal for bridge is always test at 500mg week or more if you are big bodybuilder, orals to keep you with size go to dianabol 30 to 40mg day .

MAXIMUS
06-28-2020, 08:07 PM
tbol would be good bridge if you cant smuggle in injectables. tbol gives lean and full look, also very athletic and increases performance which you surely will need in the army. anadrol would bloof you up, same as dbol, too much for your specific purpose in the army. winstrol would dry you out too much. tbol 40mg per day is i would say the best choice for your situation

Monstro
06-29-2020, 01:46 PM
Is the best option between size and dry look . not to bulky lije dbol or to dry as winny.

h0rsey
06-30-2020, 08:22 AM
Go with tbol

SSS
07-01-2020, 03:15 AM
Awesome. Thank you for the advice. Just to recap because this isn’t the preferred method and I’ve never taken orals. 40mg everyday for 6 month by itself, no test, should be good to at least maintain?
And I don’t need to do any type of PCT from test do I? Just switch it up? Stop test one day start the tbol the next.
Anything else I should stack with it? Either another oral or even something to not fuck up my liver?
Thanks again

MAXIMUS
07-01-2020, 06:05 AM
Awesome. Thank you for the advice. Just to recap because this isn’t the preferred method and I’ve never taken orals. 40mg everyday for 6 month by itself, no test, should be good to at least maintain?
And I don’t need to do any type of PCT from test do I? Just switch it up? Stop test one day start the tbol the next.
Anything else I should stack with it? Either another oral or even something to not fuck up my liver?
Thanks again

6 weeks orals, NOT 6 months

you ALWAYS need a base of testosterone if possible

pct yes you need because every steroid suppresses your own production

what else? food, sleep, lifestyle, water, no alcohol, its a long list lol so be smart