PDA

View Full Version : Anabolics vs food vs workout?

Monstro
07-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Rest i a must and you need at least 8h per day to recover with one or 2 naps during day to achieve maximum recovery.

And the other 3 parts ( witch os the more important? training , diet or anabolics ?

Diet : do we need to force food to grow ? eating some times more than 7000 calories, is this a must to grow and be top athlete? because some athletes dont eat to much like phil heath and he is 275lb , and others eat alot like jay Cutler to win Ronnie Coleman eating during the night. What is the real truth of top pros?

Anabolics: Do we need more than 4gr anabolics, 15ius hgh and and insulin to be a top athlete? but the more drugs you use the quicker your metabolism and you can lose weigth with higher dosages. It is real?

Training: Do we need to train to the limits and failure to grow more? i see most of the pros training videos and they train mostly without failure , just for pump. I always train to failure and i always sore and inflamation on muscles . Maybe the reality to have maximum results is train for pump without stressing to much joints.

What is the reality of top pros?

MAXIMUS
07-11-2020, 08:13 AM
its a combination, genetics food training ped's etc

most 90's guys never went over 4iu of growth and over 40iu of insulin and few grams of gear yet they looked better then most today.

from 2000's they started pushing insulin big time as jay was eating 1000gr carbs daily so insulin went WAY up and people started using long acting insulins which stay elevated all day so keeping low fat diet is hard then so they said fuck it lets eat fat and cheatmeals = intra muscular triglycerides and big bellies.

MAXIMUS
07-11-2020, 08:16 AM
by the way, dont know if ur doing already but try taking between meals: 15gr essential amino acids, 10gr glutamine, 5gr leucine. just with water

this will help speed up recovery and muscle protein synthesis. also shake during night when u wake up