PDA

View Full Version : Methyltrienelone, MTS M-tren attempt number 2!

Powertard
06-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Hello
I will be running mtren for 3 weeks at 0.25 mcg a day with 15-20 mg injectable superdrol per day for 3 weeks soon. TUDCA will be dosed at 1000 mg a day.

I have already made a very full review about mtren, though I felt I actually took too much. I was reading forum posts and guys were taking 1-2 mg a day to get good results so I thought that's what I had to do. I took 0.5 mg-1mg over the course of 12 days and I couldn't handle it. It was too much for me! Although the results were AMAZING I literally felt like I was dying. It is now clear to me that MTS mtren is correctly dosed and upon further research my results fall in line with the german studies done on it and the UGLs the other guys were using were poorly dosed if not bunk.
I had to stop after 12 days because I was getting 3-4 hrs broken sleep, I was dry as hell (great if you're a bber bad if a PLer like me) and just felt really lethargic. The results were amazing, I mutated in those 12 days. I swear I built LBM that I kept in just 12 days from before and after photos and I lost fat. Really immense stuff.

Soooo I have a vial left. I want to see what this stuff can do over 3 weeks but at a dose my sensitive ass can tolerate!

I am excited, if I can get similar results to last time without feeling bad then this should be a great 3 week mini-cycle :)

Watch this space, starting in around 2 weeks depending on where my LFT is after I get my blood test results back!

Cbizzle
06-09-2015, 03:00 PM
I am gonna be trying this with 1cc of shredded ED which has 1mg of mtren. I hope I get the same results

Powertard
06-09-2015, 04:43 PM
It is AMAZING if you can tolerate it. Like truly frickin' amazing.

Cbizzle
06-09-2015, 07:08 PM
I can fall asleep standing up. and I have never had any problems with Tren A fucking up my sleep, so I hope so

Powertard
06-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Ohhohoohhoho
I got some really cheap tren ace (it was legit, friend made it for me at cost) and was ran it at 75 mg ED alongside 700 mg tren enth for 4 weeks.
I got night sweats etc, woke up a few times per night usually with low blood sugar etc.

NOTHING compared to 1 mg mtren. Honestly nothing.

Cbizzle
06-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Well I will let you now what happens. I want those gains tho

Powertard
06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Oh man you'll get gains, gains out the ass
It is the most mutating AAS I have used so far
You take it and you just change

belgianpred
06-10-2015, 05:22 PM
I used it for 8-9 days. 500mcg ED for the first 3, I felt nothing so I used 1mg ED for 4-5 days, still nothing. So I went to 2mg on the last day and then I stopped because I still felt nothing. And by nothing I mean no agression, no strengh boost, no pump, etc...
I know there was something in the oil, because the first 2 times I inject it, I didn't ate anything and my stomach got really distended and bloated 2h post injection. For the other injections, I ate just before or after the injection and I was fine.

So I really don't know what to think about that... Maybe I'm just no sensitive to it.

Powertard
06-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Did you use MTS?
I was getting pumps just by WALKING!! I was having to stop every few footsteps and let it go away!

belgianpred
06-10-2015, 09:21 PM
Yeah I used MTS. That's why I don't know what to think about that... I trust them, so maybe M-tren is not for me. Or I don't know if that's possible, but maybe a bad batches of raw ?

And to be clear, I'm not bashing anyone here. I'm just sharing my experience with it.

Powertard
06-10-2015, 09:34 PM
WHen did you order and was it from the website?

I had the most insane pumps on it, my skin went red and purple all over my body!
Do you still have the vial? What is the batch number if you bought it from the official site?

belgianpred
06-10-2015, 10:10 PM
I bought the vials from the official website yes. The two vials (I only used one) are from the batch number 5597. And the order was done the 14/04/15.

Powertard
06-10-2015, 10:57 PM
My batch number is also 5597 exp 03/2016
Well... this is strange!

Powertard
06-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Right

I have decided I will put this cycle on hold until I am a bit leaner (10% or less) so the superdrol and mtren can really shine through and I'll add some mast, too.

Currently decided I'm going to recomp and gain strength on test tren deca dbol adrol in and out for 3-4 weeks then get rid of the estrogenic mush by running 100 test e/w, 700 mg tren enth or 525 mg tren ace per week, 50 mg mast prop per day, 200 deca (for shoulder) superdrol inject and mtren inject in and out 3 on 3 off when leaner.

Mejor
06-16-2015, 08:45 PM
You'll enjoy sd and mtren. Especially leaner

Powertard
06-17-2015, 01:18 AM
It should be pretty sick indeed!