PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Matrix is real?

Monstro
08-06-2020, 06:05 PM
Do you think HGH, Insulin, Trenbolone and Testosterone are the best drugs for a bodybuilder to go to another level? and we dont need nothing more to achieve top level?

The athlete that can support the side effects of super high dosages of trenbolone will achieve ( it all depends how you can handle)

HGH over 20ius
Insulin Lantus 100ius and 100ius Humalog
Trenbolone over 2000mg week
Testosterone over 4000mg week

MAXIMUS
08-07-2020, 01:32 PM
thats whay to much gear, really not needed, can slash it in half

guys in 90's become good pros on 4-6iu of pharma hgh, maybe 50-80iu insulin per day, 1-2gr test

trenbolone is NOT meant for long term use, it is VERY detrimental for health, very dangerous to run it for long so i would say big no to that

Monstro
08-07-2020, 09:11 PM
yes in the 90´they use hgh from cadavers , and in lab test gives 24 to 26 in GH serum, underground hgh maximum we can find is 18 GH serum and is great value, so like you said if you use good hgh 10 to 12 ius is top. Trenbolone over 1gr is prepare to kill someone, 2gr of test is the maximum we should use. And insulin 100ius total per day is enough .

so you believe when someone have acess to good hgh he only needs insulin and test to use with and achieve top level?

MAXIMUS
08-07-2020, 09:39 PM
yes i do, if you go pharma for hgh, insulin and test thats pretty much all you need to achieve top level, for offseason

on season yes add your tren and masteron etc but just for 8-12 weeks max. otherwise bloodwork and health go to shit.

now pro's might take more risks so i dont vouch for that, i know i wouldnt. thats why i am not a pro and dotn desire to be one even if i could. multiple shows a year, means pretty much most of time in prep mode, not a life i wanna have.

go for pharma hgh 6iu, insulin 20pre and 20post should be enough, some t3 and good old testo from pharmacy = bio identical hormones