PDA

View Full Version : Pct

canners
06-10-2015, 05:52 AM
Im almost at the end of lean & hard cycle and I've got a bit of gyno.

Firstly I want to say how impressed with the products I've been, I have really had noticeable lean gains. And the anavar is really making me feel hard.

My dilemma, I've started to take arimidex to clear the gyno up, but this stuff is giving me serious cramps. I've even tried reducing the dose but even doing that I woke up in the middle of the night with severe cramp.

Is there anything else I can try that you boys recommend?

Thanks

Stemoid
06-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Arimidex won't clear it up but it might have helped prevent it.

Nolva at 40mg for a few days then 20mg until it's cleared or the end of PCT (you're running clomid for pct too?), whichever is the longest.

Or you can look into raloxifene longer term if the Nolva doesn't clear it.

canners
06-11-2015, 12:20 PM
thanks For your help will give that a go

Magician
06-11-2015, 01:43 PM
when I had a lump and high sens nips I did aromasin 25mg a day for 7 days and lump reduced and sensitivity went away i dropped the dose to 25mg EOD and then every 3rd day to maintain.

ironmaster
06-13-2015, 10:51 AM
You may want to use letro as per the research it is said to help reduce or even totally eliminate gyno tissue.

only thing is you must commit to a 4 month cycle and if it is really bad you may have to come off all aas whilst you do this.

all I can say is I have never had bad gyno but always had a little lump behind the nipples and I run letro and must say buy week 10 this tissue cleared right up so I say yes worth a shot. also I did this during a period that I was off all aas to give it the best chance.

Stemoid
06-16-2015, 08:28 PM
You may want to use letro as per the research it is said to help reduce or even totally eliminate gyno tissue.

only thing is you must commit to a 4 month cycle and if it is really bad you may have to come off all aas whilst you do this.

all I can say is I have never had bad gyno but always had a little lump behind the nipples and I run letro and must say buy week 10 this tissue cleared right up so I say yes worth a shot. also I did this during a period that I was off all aas to give it the best chance.

The downside is the estrogen rebound you get and the fact you are killing most or all of your estrogen when you are on it. Not the greatest feeling in the world.

Things move on, if Nolva doesnt work then raloxifene should be the next step.