PDA

View Full Version : Mts test 400

DarrenW29
04-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Unbelievable this product is just mind blowing in terms of the volume and absolutely no pip and smooth with such a nice volume of test easters this is by far my favourite mts test product they have nailed this huge 10/10 from me

ironmaster
08-26-2021, 09:07 AM
Taking 1ml per week of this stuff and the pip is too much. I have used this product in the past 2016-2018 no issues. Has the carrier oils changed in recent times? Anyway going to drop this for now and replace it with pharma grade test amps. The pip is so bad it is effecting my training I shot it Monday and feel like shit until Friday.

Monstro
08-26-2021, 10:08 AM
Taking 1ml per week of this stuff and the pip is too much. I have used this product in the past 2016-2018 no issues. Has the carrier oils changed in recent times? Anyway going to drop this for now and replace it with pharma grade test amps. The pip is so bad it is effecting my training I shot it Monday and feel like shit until Friday.

Ironmaster sometimes i use testoviron Bayer and i can tell you the pip is huge even being 250mg per ml . So the PIP is part of the game if you have compound inside and offcourse test 400 is alot concentration ( have to give a huge PIP) . people that are sensitive with that should never use blends of high concentration products like test 400 and use the normal test E or Cyp . Also a tip : never shoot test 400 alone , always mix woth other compounds and you will see huge difference. When i use test 400 i never do more than half ml with 1ml deca and 1 ml tren ace or bolde

emperorcaliano
08-29-2021, 09:16 AM
Unbelievable this product is just mind blowing in terms of the volume and absolutely no pip and smooth with such a nice volume of test easters this is by far my favourite mts test product they have nailed this huge 10/10 from me

Yeah bruh, the test 400 feels smooth like a butter haha
No pip, no real inflammatory reaction post injection as it is a very concentrated product

MTS-Head Coach
08-30-2021, 10:26 AM
People have afraid of PIP, but they need to understand is part of the game . If you want to take gear you cant be worried about PIP , have afraid of needles or even cant eat enough . If you want results you need to do it.

Bodybuilding rules

emperorcaliano
09-04-2021, 03:40 PM
People have afraid of PIP, but they need to understand is part of the game . If you want to take gear you cant be worried about PIP , have afraid of needles or even cant eat enough . If you want results you need to do it.

Bodybuilding rules

People are acting like pussies those days, they wants to take the short cuts and not putting the effort or what it takes into it...

Monstro
09-04-2021, 04:52 PM
If you are athlete or even not athlete but you want a real shredded shape you need to understand you will have to go beyond your limits on all ( diet, training,anabolics , rest) if you really want to achieve that dream body. Is not just injecting you EOD or even ED causing alot of pain on your body, but also suffer alot with hunger on cutting or eating to much during bulking that you almost vomiting from forcing food in . Training to have results is not train like a pussy but doing sets to failure and after that do drop sets , rest pauses or cluster sets.

Even in live if you want to earn more money you will have to work more for that. Everything as a price in life .

ironmaster
09-26-2021, 11:36 PM
I think the issues was I was not going deep enough into delt. Was taking 1ml T400 with 1/2 inch slin pin. I looked back at my past cycles and had been taking 1ml of T400 with a 1" 25g no issues. So going to jump back on T400 1/2ml and mix it with my EQ 1" 23g see how I go.

emperorcaliano
09-27-2021, 09:33 PM
If you are athlete or even not athlete but you want a real shredded shape you need to understand you will have to go beyond your limits on all ( diet, training,anabolics , rest) if you really want to achieve that dream body. Is not just injecting you EOD or even ED causing alot of pain on your body, but also suffer alot with hunger on cutting or eating to much during bulking that you almost vomiting from forcing food in . Training to have results is not train like a pussy but doing sets to failure and after that do drop sets , rest pauses or cluster sets.

Even in live if you want to earn more money you will have to work more for that. Everything as a price in life .

wise words my friend