PDA

View Full Version : Cutting water weight to make weight for a comp - 2 days time

Didmo1983
06-11-2015, 04:44 AM
I gotta make 70kg Saturday morning. I have been dieting extremely hard, zero carbing it for weeks. My current diet is generally chicken breast/greens x3 a day, kangaroo meatballs and greens x1 and 4 boiled eggs + greens X1 day. I am running clen, t3, did my last shot of tren for the show yesterday and have about 5lbs to lose. Anyway, I am in the middle of testing a water weight cut as. Last night I stopped drinking at 630pm after my weights session, stopped food at 6pm, did 20 mins of cardio, 40 minutes (30 in, 1 out, 10in)in the sauna, then another 30 mins of cardio (well until I got to 200 cals), still haven't drunk. Been taking aldactone, vit c and now about to go do an hours cardio without water to see how much I have cut. I am only doing this as a test, because I think I may cut some food these next two days as well. Friday I have a 6 hour drive up to the venue, arrive about 5ish, the hotel has a sauna and a gym, so was going to man up and sit in that bloody sauna for as long as humanly possible and sweat every last bean out of me, not eat or drink for 12 hours, get up in the morning, another sauna, continually weigh myself and see. Any other suggestions? My weight isn't really budging now after losing 10kg in a month to get ready, I have been on 90 mins of cardio (incline walking) a day and get close to 1000 cals burned, weights every day. What I am getting at is that it's seems now it's just water weight to sweat to make weight.

sussupps
06-11-2015, 10:39 PM
I gotta make 70kg Saturday morning. I have been dieting extremely hard, zero carbing it for weeks. My current diet is generally chicken breast/greens x3 a day, kangaroo meatballs and greens x1 and 4 boiled eggs + greens X1 day. I am running clen, t3, did my last shot of tren for the show yesterday and have about 5lbs to lose. Anyway, I am in the middle of testing a water weight cut as. Last night I stopped drinking at 630pm after my weights session, stopped food at 6pm, did 20 mins of cardio, 40 minutes (30 in, 1 out, 10in)in the sauna, then another 30 mins of cardio (well until I got to 200 cals), still haven't drunk. Been taking aldactone, vit c and now about to go do an hours cardio without water to see how much I have cut. I am only doing this as a test, because I think I may cut some food these next two days as well. Friday I have a 6 hour drive up to the venue, arrive about 5ish, the hotel has a sauna and a gym, so was going to man up and sit in that bloody sauna for as long as humanly possible and sweat every last bean out of me, not eat or drink for 12 hours, get up in the morning, another sauna, continually weigh myself and see. Any other suggestions? My weight isn't really budging now after losing 10kg in a month to get ready, I have been on 90 mins of cardio (incline walking) a day and get close to 1000 cals burned, weights every day. What I am getting at is that it's seems now it's just water weight to sweat to make weight.

Sounds like you're fucking punishing yourself.

Use My Fitness Pal and track how much fibre you're currently consuming. Try and drop it as low as possible for the next 2 days. This might means cutting the greens out.

Powertard
06-12-2015, 02:29 AM
God fucking damn man

Didmo1983
06-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Ha. Did my plan and was 67.3kg at weigh in! Boom.