PDA

View Full Version : Insulin sensitivity is key.

DarrenW29
05-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Insulin sensitivity is a major key in continued growing and keeping lean once you become resistant in the muscle cell pumps can be poor you begin to look flatter get softer and a whole amount more

Hgh is been known to cause insulin resistance but the good news is that hgh makes you insulin resistant in the fat cells this is exactly what we want that way you prevent huge fat gain but a lot more tissue gain

Ways to keep insulin sensitive
Cinnamon on food this helps a lot so spice it up
ala with carb meals
Metformin morning pre bed
berberine morning pre bed over metformin or mix both morning metformin night berberine
chromium
apple cider vinegar

there is a few other things we can use also like cilias telmisartan

Cardio big one with many benefit insulin sensitivity oxygen uptake better recovery myostatin reduction water weight loss higher metabolism

when you design your next cut or bulk plan factor in a few of these from the list you don’t need it all and you will keep insulin sensitive and respond with veins and pumps after your meals 💪

MTS-Head Coach
06-14-2021, 12:21 PM
The best way is never lose insulin sensitivity , so never go bulk heavy every day for long time . Best way to keep sensitivity is rest days do fasted cardio and do keto or only protein , and is workout days never use carbs last meal . If you use hgh and slin dont use any of them on rest days . Using this you probably dont need use metformin or other drugs .

Rick123
06-14-2021, 12:47 PM
100% agree, i noticed a big difference as soon as i started incorporating fasted cardio even when bulking. Training days i eat more kcals/carbs, rest days i eat less kcals / and a little bit more fats then on training days. With HGH i found it’s all in the dosing, yes it helps to have some days off but it seems like there is a small line of a maximal effective dose before insulin sensitivity gets losed.

And also the small things add up... like apple cider vinegar, chromium, cinnamon. The more advanced you become the more pronounced the effects of it going to be.

MTS-Head Coach
06-22-2021, 11:13 PM
Do you believe lantus can keep your insulin sensitivity always perfect? Many people claiming that .

Balks
06-23-2021, 01:01 AM
My Coach recommends 10iu Lantus year round. He said it works in the back ground to keep insulin sensitivity.

MTS-Head Coach
06-24-2021, 03:38 PM
My Coach recommends 10iu Lantus year round. He said it works in the back ground to keep insulin sensitivity.

I see many top coaches doing that and makes sense , since Lantus is used to treat diabetes and control blood sugar . And most of the people and forums said if you use lantus long time you will get diabetic . We need to be careful with alot bad information out there .

DarrenW29
06-26-2021, 11:47 AM
Only issue with lantus is the extra stomach from build up of fat intramuscular many get this even diabetics I do not want to use this everyday and feel it’s best used once or twice a week but if pushing size fast everyday for 4 weeks but diet has to be perfection no cheat meals fat low I like some cookies right now 😂 at some point I will blast this hard to push bodyweight but growing nicely for now weekly monthly I should see huge change

and fast acting is quick and less chance for fat storage.

We have to accept blood sugar won’t be perfect if consuming 600-1000 carbs per day

Insulin takes stress of the pancreases and allows the beta cells to regenerate prevent long term diabetes as diabetes is a failing pancreases but doctors do not prescribe type 2 since it’s half working but without insulin it will fail at some point from beta cell death leading to type 1

DarrenW29
06-26-2021, 11:56 AM

Also how do you know this amount is working only way to know is by checking your fasting blood sugar and blood sugar 2 hours after a meal.

So to give someone a dosage isn’t really ideal as everybody is different based on your blood sugar readings

Monstro
06-27-2021, 12:32 PM
I can tell from my experience i use lantus 4 months straight 100ius ED and i never lose my insulin sensitivity . Strange yes, but right now many people telling that lantus is used to keep insulin sensitivity high

MTS-Head Coach
07-05-2021, 10:38 PM
Why people think they will lose insulin sensitivity using insulin , if insulin is made to cure . Is much easy to get insulin sensitivity by using hgh alone . In my opinion HGH alone is waste of money and i never do hgh without slin .