PDA

View Full Version : Please post an honest testimonial

BIGDADDY
01-19-2015, 01:30 PM
We invite all members to post honest feedback to support our brand. If you like our brand, make gains, or delighted with the wide range of blends and mixes available....

PLEASE WRITE A REVIEW ON THIS FORUM.

Please only provide a short and honest feedback. No trolling or fake reviews please - We do our best to provide quality products and support. So we hope you will return the favour back to us and support out brand.

We hope to let the world know our brand is number 1!

Sandhawk
01-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Feel free to move my MTS Lean Gain product review here instead if it fits better, making amazing progress on it in less than 4 weeks!

BIGDADDY
01-19-2015, 07:22 PM
Feel free to move my MTS Lean Gain product review here instead if it fits better, making amazing progress on it in less than 4 weeks!

Thanks for the review too, but that product review is now linked to the shop's product page so it will be seen when customers go to page on the med-tech website. Thanks again!

ironmanjm
03-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Just wanna say am very happy with MTS customer service

neoclassical
03-06-2015, 10:02 PM
Loving the Bayer Proviron!! Thank you for providing this product.

rgordao
03-11-2015, 07:18 PM
ive used

lean gains,
the stanavar and the tren enan, test cyp and mast enan blend

mts shits on the face of the most gear we have here in brazil

awesome and quick delivery through the board

very stealth and good looking package!

mts is PRO

Drako
03-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Since the beginning i only use MTS products and they brought me great results. The communication was also always perfect and i also got great deals!

mattys4
03-12-2015, 04:02 PM
New user to MTS just 6 months or so but im hooked ive used super tren, med mutation, primo ace and depot and shredded blend all were very high quality very smooth injections no pip Trest was strongest ive used over other brands like significantly stronger. Primo gives a nice look polished and clean exactly as I need being a fitness model good primo is priceless. Shredded grows you lean and mutation im still on and is excellent mutation with a little super tren is very very good. Might transition back into shredded with eq and lil super tren im rolling on over 3g a week right now and zero sides feels good so im just rolling with it

TommyBB
03-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Quality products, fast delivery and great rewards and discounts! Happy customer.

neoclassical
03-24-2015, 12:05 AM
My experience with MTS has been excellent. From T/A to communication and quality of product!

Gyp10ca
03-24-2015, 04:32 AM
Best gear I've ever used. Tried a couple different ugl tren ace before using MTS. Made me realize the shit I used in the past was either underdosed or poor quality. Was very happy but also pissed that I didn't discover MTS earlier... the money definately could have been put to better use.

Blotto
04-25-2015, 09:25 PM
I am extremely happy with the Duo-Mast I ordered, and would like to order a few other products. Will someone please respond? Thanks.

BIGDADDY
04-26-2015, 06:38 AM
I am extremely happy with the Duo-Mast I ordered, and would like to order a few other products. Will someone please respond? Thanks.

I removed your email address. You should email me instead of using the public forum for this. I'll email you.

Tommo2398
05-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Love the blends makes dosing a lot easier no pip and quality gear and service

Fatdub
05-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Rotating quads ED with the super tren blend. Zero issues at all. No pip, no scar tissue, no negative issues.

Cbizzle
05-08-2015, 02:52 AM
MTS great service on first order. I live in USA and had it at my door 7 days after sending moneygram

BIGDADDY (OLD)
05-09-2015, 07:10 PM
When you've tried what you purchased then please again express your experiences it all gives confidence to new members like yourself.

JoshF
06-10-2015, 07:56 AM
First order was a wonderful success, very smooth easy. I just wanted to thank you guys for making this possible. Cannot wait to see my gains .

ironmaster
07-17-2015, 04:58 AM
I found these guys about a month ago and have done 3 separate orders to OZ in that time to test all product delivers

order 1 hgh no worries
order 2 orals no worries
order 3 stealth oils no worries

fingers x this will remain a safe bet

Keep an eye out as I will all let you know how I progress with the products I have ordered.

ironmaster

sniper2015
08-11-2015, 04:57 PM
1st class service all the way fast delivery very happy with MTS 10/10 :)

ironmaster
09-03-2015, 02:05 PM
ATM using
test 400 @ 2ml/wk
EQ max @ 1ml/wk

into week 7 and results some of the best I have had and my diet is only 50% of what it could be. I have 20 years of training under my belt and years of steroid use so for me to say try MTS it is by far the best product I have used.

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Nice to see your noticing the results buddy.They will improve as time goes by introducing another m/l of EQUIMAX will see a dramatic improvement along with cleaning your diet up but of course your aware of this with your experience!!
Keep us all posted.

ironmaster
09-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Nice to see your noticing the results buddy.They will improve as time goes by introducing another m/l of EQUIMAX will see a dramatic improvement along with cleaning your diet up but of course your aware of this with your experience!!
Keep us all posted.

Well as I have stated before last year was not a good year for me personally. For the first time in 20 years I stopped all training and gear and I have never done that. I may have taken time off gear but I always kept training and eating good. I was dealing with things which were out of my control and the stress was too much. So with 14 months of no gear or training and eating like a normal dude plus put the fact that I was 40 years old it took its toll. But now it all worked out and my life was back in order so naturally I went back to my old self. I started to train again but gains very slow and my blood results showed my test leaves where that of a 70 year old. Then I came across MTS. Your products are proving great and with the changes I have made it is motivating me to eat better. The diet part is the thing I have struggled with after my time off. But as my diet is only 50% there and I have still made great gains using MTS it really makes it a motivating factor to now eat better and get back to where I was before diet wise. So yes as Big Daddy said with improved diet will come improved results.

Thanks MTS

cgallaher79
09-16-2015, 04:42 AM
As most of you know, im new here to the forum, and I am basically "rebooting" my brain and starting over, with the help of you guys, to learn the correct nature of AAS and most beneficial ones to take me and my physique to the next level. I promise I do have the potential to be a great advisor as well as an open minded member so I can know the best way to learn more about this subject. Its funny, because I once thought that I had the most knowledgeable team of vets for administering AAS. Truth to be told I got knowledgeable about the basics and thats it. Im very excited to be a part of this forum and see how far I can progress with the knowledge that is here. Thanks for listening and thats my honest testimony!

BIGDADDY (OLD)
09-16-2015, 10:39 AM
As most of you know, im new here to the forum, and I am basically "rebooting" my brain and starting over, with the help of you guys, to learn the correct nature of AAS and most beneficial ones to take me and my physique to the next level. I promise I do have the potential to be a great advisor as well as an open minded member so I can know the best way to learn more about this subject. Its funny, because I once thought that I had the most knowledgeable team of vets for administering AAS. Truth to be told I got knowledgeable about the basics and thats it. Im very excited to be a part of this forum and see how far I can progress with the knowledge that is here. Thanks for listening and thats my honest testimony!

Thank you for you honest post and welcome to our board.The board is relatively new(8 months) but we are building a good membership base and averaging 200 new members a month.This will only get bigger and better as word spreads around the globe from you guys talking to people about your experience of MTS,its service and products.This will in time benefit us all,the more members we get here the more activity there will be and the more we can share between ourselves and learn.
What I can promise you and everyone who participates on my forum I will only give you straight and honest answers on my experiences and I've been in this business 20+ years and was a very successful athlete when I competed years ago.so what does this mean??..it certainly doesn't mean I know it all,that's for sure but you can be rest assured if you were to see my physique built on very moderate dosages of AAS,good eating and regularly training over these years you would presume I know abit about this business.
I'm foremost an athlete and even though this is my business I would never choose encouraging you guys to take unnecessary amounts of AAS in order for me to make more profit and at the same time damage your health in the long term.
Put it this way,when I first started out in this game many moons ago,I wish I had this sort of facility to fall back onto and then I wouldn't have made most of the mistakes I made I'm sure.
Regards
BD(MTS)

Scottb
10-12-2015, 10:32 PM
Very impressed with MTS so far, delivery, advice and product choice are first class, been advised to up my dosage (test400,Tren & Mast) so am doing as I'm told! Wish I had the money to try all their products though!

Serotonin101
10-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Products have been great. Used the test e, tren e, and now running the deca 300. Will soon be using the shredded blend. So far oil pins painlessly (have to mix the test e as it has eo and eo doesn't treat my quads well, no fault to the product or chef, just my own shitty body) and results are great. Love love love the deca so far.

cgallaher79
02-02-2016, 02:01 AM
I honestly wanted to give a little time after starting the prods to post a testimonial. First of all I want to say my experience is 110% genuine. I ordered sustanol, deca 300, and shredded blend, all of which gave me quality results and great gains as promised, so hats off to MTS. My #1 go to. Also Halo, Var, Proviron excellent quality above all else. I will continue my training with this forum and become a lot more attentitive on threads to follow progress. Hats off

cgallaher79
02-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Products have been great. Used the test e, tren e, and now running the deca 300. Will soon be using the shredded blend. So far oil pins painlessly (have to mix the test e as it has eo and eo doesn't treat my quads well, no fault to the product or chef, just my own shitty body) and results are great. Love love love the deca so far.
I agree the deca is wonderful, the Halo is absolutely what it says it is and shredded blend, well let's say it will stay a frequent member of mine with masteron. My strength is unbelievable with these. And yes a couple close friends have already joined due to hearing the quality that is offered and have switched there forum over. I will always support something I trust because I can believe it!

Diary of a beast
02-19-2016, 08:40 AM
Just wanted to say thank you for the hard work and top of the range products

currently running Test E - 540mg, EQ/primo - 600mg, Med Ment- 25mg ED and Pro MT - 50mg ED mast and Tren

Been on it since 8th Feb and wow I'm amazed with the results in such a short time. I'm was a bit worried about the Tren but so far the ride has been easy

cheers guys I appreciate all your hard work, knowledge and honesty

Tremo
02-20-2016, 08:46 AM
First post on here...not usually one for forums.....I tend to just browse.

Anyway, I came across this thread so thought I owe it to MTS to give a review..

Used countless other products in the past, and still do on occasion, But MTS Just seems so straight up and you get what you ask for..

Used various products from them over the last year, inc equion, sus, plain old test e, and another of the blends.. I forget the name.. Plus some of the orals and the hgh. I can say ive been happy with what ive received, and how quickly and easily the transaction went through...

So thanks!!

Adam bendsvi
03-29-2016, 03:13 PM
These guys are a pleasure to work with I already received a lot of the 500mg eq and a bunch of 25mg haloteston plus they through in an extra item cause Im a new customer
there's still a couple items i want to get ,so in the meantime I'll cruise till I get everything .
also need to lean out a lot before starting I'll show you some real before and after pictures ,you will be amazed
These guys aren't the cheapest but everyone compares it to human grade items
So it's worth the extra money.
Also they answer all my questions very fast and politely no matter how many times I email them. ,I think I might have a new bulk supplier
Thank you for the kindness and if you ever have anything to test let me know

scottiedog12
04-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Got to say super tren is fukin magic from
Mts. Serious shit.

big482
05-30-2016, 11:23 AM
I can't say enough good stuff about MTS in general. Myself and 4 of my friends are now using their products and not one complaint from myself or anyone else. Also MTS customer service is top notch. I had a issue with one order and l emailed MTS and they resolved it in 6 minutes lol that's how fast they got back to me. Not 4 or 5 days like most places . If they ever respond at all. And they fixed the problem to.

Kwadeuk
06-02-2016, 03:25 PM
I would like to commend MTS not only on there products but there customer service and delivery service is second to non. I have ordered a few times now and the whole process from start to finish has been great. Keep up the good work and I'll continue to use you're services for sure. Lean gain by the way is friggin awesome!!

BIGDADDY
06-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately my thread is not a good news thread.....

I ordered two weeks ago and still have not received any goods, I paid on time and have been in constant communication with the team at MTS. The communication has been prompt and efficient but with no tracking number and no delivery I'm without anyway to receive goods or refund. I have used other companies before with no problems, I'm disappointed to say the least. To be honest the fact I have lost over a hundred pounds hurts but I'm more disappointed in the fact I haven't received products I have used before and know they are spot on. Has anyone else had non delivery of goods before?....

I would like to state I'm not accusing anyone of incompetence or fraud in the above message I just would like feedback or any other stories...

Look mate.... all this can be resolved in an email.

I have delivery confirmation but as I said it was sent FIRST CLASS without tracking and I explained the reason why too. Your email communication just stopped on Tuesday. Dispatched on the 23 May and you just emailed me on 29 May stating you didn't get it. If it doesn't arrive domestic within 1-2 days, then there is a problem. To wait 6 days doesn't do any good for anyone.

Feedback on your order, can be given by only emailing me... not by posting here ---

I will send this out again on Monday.

big482
06-12-2016, 07:54 PM
So l couldn't help myself. I ran 1 bottle of phenyl rage and it worked well. I had planned to switch to test cyp var but l had two bottles of phenyl rage and l decided to continue with it but l upped it to 2ml eod and gains got real good after second bottle and after finishing 3rd bottle plus 100mg MTS var l gained 12 pounds and my muscles are rock hard and have a vet distinct look to them from the var. My friend said my leg felt like a piece of wood lol no b.s. . Also l have noticed that when l do injection in my glutes they are so hard l have to give the needle a good push. This started happening 2 weeks after l started var .

Brush
07-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Over my years I have paid through the nose for gear, used products that clearly wasn't what it said it was and spoken to some pretty unsavoury characters where feedback and customer interaction wasn't an option. I can't speak highly enough of MTS. Their products are by far the best quality I have ever used, their customer service is second to none and you would be crazy to go anywhere else....

Thanks once again MTS.....

CRIDZ
07-14-2016, 02:53 AM
Hey boys I'm a virgin to this forum stuff so bare with me, I've been training for 15 year and had my fair share of gear in the past, made great gains in my younger years, then met the Mrs married etc, she hates the gear so I've been chipping away the past five years the old weights and protein shakes way hahaha, finally all my persistent nagging has paid off, I've been given the green light, I'm 5"10 and weigh 84kg 15% body fat time to put on some size, I don't want to smash a massive stack straight up, just wondering about the test 400 alone for 15 weeks 2ml/week thoughts??? PCT afterward of course? Bigdaddy?? All help welcomed

BIGDADDY
07-14-2016, 03:09 AM
Hey boys I'm a virgin to this forum stuff so bare with me, I've been training for 15 year and had my fair share of gear in the past, made great gains in my younger years, then met the Mrs married etc, she hates the gear so I've been chipping away the past five years the old weights and protein shakes way hahaha, finally all my persistent nagging has paid off, I've been given the green light, I'm 5"10 and weigh 84kg 15% body fat time to put on some size, I don't want to smash a massive stack straight up, just wondering about the test 400 alone for 15 weeks 2ml/week thoughts??? PCT afterward of course? Bigdaddy?? All help welcomed

Please post in this forum:

https://mtsboard.com/forums/9-Cycles

oman
07-22-2016, 02:05 PM
Ive been using other well known brands for many many years but came across your site and thought i'd give it a go. Ordered Big n Full and Equi Max and boy was i suprised. Anytime ive used anthing with more than 300mg per mil its been like injecting concrete but your products are so easy to use. Also the EQ max has already made a difference, ive got veins popping out everywhere and i feel full and solid all the time. Was so impressed i put a second order in straight away....keep up the good work

Jrock728
09-09-2016, 09:59 PM
This was my first time ordering from MTS and I admit I've only used one source for years now and was a lil worried about using a new place. To my surprise this was an easy experience and actually the best experience I've had ordering!!! MTS has went above and beyond when it came to filling my order!! There shipping is the very best I've ever seen and customer service is great. This will now be my only source for everything I need and I look forward to many more orders!!! Already planning on making another order in about 2 weeks!!! Great job MTS!!

BBJMD
09-20-2016, 12:29 PM
Asked a number of questions on Friday regarding my interest in an order, response was quick enough that I was able to order that afternoon and have received my package this morning (Tuesday), all in perfect condition as always. Thanks MTS.

Ansar
02-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Great service excellent communication and some great offers put on frequently.

I've used lean gain and andvar and was very pleased won't be using any other source. Glad to have a reliable service with a top product 👍

Wolfman
02-10-2017, 12:34 PM
This is insane!I put my order in on Monday morning(paypal) by Friday noon (Austria) my package showed already up! 5 days!! My second order in a month!
I cant stress enough how great this company is! After having a really bad experience with my long time and well known supplier, i finally decided to switch to MedTech! Being a long time lifter i heard nothing but great things on various forums!
The quality of products is the best i have ever used and i have used quiet a few over the years.
Big D. kept everyone of his promises without ever reminding him of it. A true man of his word.
As i mention before on the forum, i love the Turinavar 50mg. What a great combo! This time i got more of Turinavar TestE and the best of motivational Modafinil.
Big D or Mr.Big just made my weekend! lol I'm a happy camper. Thank you so much!

canners
01-10-2018, 08:43 PM
Tren a/ test e anavar t3 stack

I am starting this stack again on Monday-doing a 12 week prep to get shredded again.

Did this combo before and can only say the results were unreal. I wouldn’t use any other lab. Great website, great product and always deliver on time.

Will upload progress pics/ can’t wait to get my 6 pack back

GODZILLA
01-11-2018, 07:30 AM
Tren a/ test e anavar t3 stack

I am starting this stack again on Monday-doing a 12 week prep to get shredded again.

Did this combo before and can only say the results were unreal. I wouldn’t use any other lab. Great website, great product and always deliver on time.

Will upload progress pics/ can’t wait to get my 6 pack back

cant go wrong with those compounds for sure

canners
01-12-2018, 12:52 AM
Godzilla

Would you say 1ml test e mon/thurs and 1ml tren ace ed would be best

Thanks

BobbyC
01-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Can't recommend enough 1ml lean gain ed

Chorgemac
03-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Amazing site, great products and excellent customer support. keep it up.

Dezi
04-17-2018, 01:53 AM
If you were like me searching for a company that distributes the "real" thing, your search has ended if you are reading this note. I read hundreds of threads in various forums and Med-Tech Solutions kept coming up as a great company to deal with. I tried it and I'm thankful I did.

Med-Tech Testosterone 400 - Outstanding. It kicked in around the 3 week and my strength increased dramatically. When eating well, this test plus 10 msg of d-ball puts on significant size/muscle. (also sold by Med-Tech Solutions)

Med-Tech Sus - Again, outstanding. It looks like and feels like the Test from the 80's which was distributed directly from the manufacturer (i.e Squibb at this time)

Dianabol - Excellent. I added D-ball in the 2 or 3 weeks of a cycle and it clearly increased my strength and size.

As for service, no problems at all. Good communication and very helpful.

Guys, this is not some testimonial written by Med-Tech personnel. I'm psyched that I finally found a great source.

[email protected]

GODZILLA
04-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Thank you for the effort of making this and glad you enjoy and like our products.

Next time try some of our tren ace and masteron and other potent stuff for shredding you up

joe 2013
04-24-2018, 02:08 PM
Time to give back some credit to MTS ....
Precompetion cycle
Test propionate 50mg ed
Pro MT 200 1ml ed
Stanavar 1 tab ed ( split in 2 takes )
Proviron 100mg
T3 50mg ed
Arimidex 1mg eod
HGH 3ius
https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/04/24/180424040351904735.jpg
https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/04/24/180424040925372178.jpg
https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/04/24/180424041246424489.jpg
https://nsa39.casimages.com/img/2018/04/24/180424041526729471.jpg

GODZILLA
04-24-2018, 04:05 PM
looking more then awesome joe!

Coppo23
05-06-2018, 08:20 AM
I just made 1st order, the CUSTOMER SERVICE is just the best I have come across 'TOP NOTCH'!!! if is anything thing like the gear, then u have a customer 4LIFE!!! from all the post I don't think I have anything 2 worry about.. Will post again when receive.. THANX 4 ALL THE HARD WORK U GUYS DO 4 US!!! U guys just make it so Easy!!!

Coppo23
05-18-2018, 04:52 PM
Wanna say got my gear with no problem big&full w/clp other things.. Read some reviews on B&F about pip problems.. Just wanna say been using gear 4 some time & let me tell.. very smooth no PIP with the B&F.. KICK ASS GEAR MTS.... Thanx for the QUALITY!!!!!

GODZILLA
05-18-2018, 06:55 PM
Wanna say got my gear with no problem big&full w/clp other things.. Read some reviews on B&F about pip problems.. Just wanna say been using gear 4 some time & let me tell.. very smooth no PIP with the B&F.. KICK ASS GEAR MTS.... Thanx for the QUALITY!!!!!

thank you for your review

Old_Runner
05-19-2018, 02:13 AM
Been using MTS products for the last 3 years with great results. No pip problems whatsoever until recent order. Started a new bottle of Test 400 with extremely severe pip problems. The pain is absolutely unbearable after 3 separate injections for the past 3 weeks, with each injection in a different location. I'm still a loyal MTS fan and hope that this bottle is just an anomaly. I will probably throw this bottle away and try different bottle to confirm any problems. Anyone else have pip issues with recent orders?

iceman1962
05-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Just received my first order from MTS. The stealth shipping and packaging was very impressive. All my e-mail questions we answered quickly. I will definitely be ordering again

GODZILLA
05-24-2018, 04:59 PM
Just received my first order from MTS. The stealth shipping and packaging was very impressive. All my e-mail questions we answered quickly. I will definitely be ordering again

glad you are satisfied and let us know how you like our products

Beanz78
06-08-2018, 04:21 PM
First order with MTS!
I Was really undecided and skeptical about ordering from MTS. My First time ordering online.
Decided to actually place an order for the 15 item deal and a few pharma products last friday.
I was a bit worried as I spent quite a bit £ on my first order. Emails was prompt, Payment was quick, products sent out Monday and received on Tuesday. Excellent service, spot on packaging and delivered on time.
Started to use the oils and there so smooth.
Very impressed. Hassle free.
"Well done MTS" 5*****

GODZILLA
06-09-2018, 07:07 AM
First order with MTS!
I Was really undecided and skeptical about ordering from MTS. My First time ordering online.
Decided to actually place an order for the 15 item deal and a few pharma products last friday.
I was a bit worried as I spent quite a bit £ on my first order. Emails was prompt, Payment was quick, products sent out Monday and received on Tuesday. Excellent service, spot on packaging and delivered on time.
Started to use the oils and there so smooth.
Very impressed. Hassle free.
"Well done MTS" 5*****

off to a great start, welcome to MTS and let us know in a few weeks how you like the products and results

thanks

leeward
02-23-2019, 04:49 PM
I will put med tech up against anything out there. Excellent products, customer support, and receiving products in a timely manner. Been using you guys for a long time. Will continue.

MAXIMUS
02-23-2019, 08:50 PM
thank you for the kind words

Wolfman
03-03-2019, 06:45 PM
I don't know how many orders I have so far but its about every 2 months for the last 2 or 3 years. Reason I come back its because I always get what I ordered and sometimes even an extra. Most Importantly the quality of the hormones is superb. I started to see some real changes once I started using MedTech. It finally showed that I'm working out hard for a few years.
If have a question about something I get an answer right away. Always have been taken care of by the guys here. I do understand they are "not doing it for there health" so I rather pay what they want so I get what I need and don't ever worry about getting an infection or ripped of. Plus they always have some great deal going on. I dont think I even had any pip yet. Of course I feel a little something after the shot but it never was uncomfortable or in pain.
Shipping is also more then satisfactory for me. I never had to go looking for it or went missing. Fast and on point! No problems what soever, straight to the address about 15 times.
Best part is some members have contacted me for questions about the quality and how legit MTS is. I always give it the best recommendation and tell them a few horror story's from people getting ripped of by other suppliers. lol. Its true, it even happened to me....
I'm a huge MTS supporter for a few years now and sure more to come.
Thank you

Dezi
11-01-2019, 01:48 PM
I posted a positive note about a year ago and felt the need to renew those comments. Since my first review of MTS and it’s products, I’ve made multiple orders. MTS’ shipping time has gotten even better/quicker. Orders are processed immediately (after payment is made) and they ALWAYS respond to email communication. As for the products that I used That came from both EU and the UK, have been highly effective. Test 400, D-Ball, Tren A, Shredded, Mast all have been unbelievable. I always have to add that this testimonial comes from a satisfied customer not any MTS personnel. If your looking g for the real deal, you found the right place. Thanks MTS!

MAXIMUS
11-02-2019, 01:23 PM
I posted a positive note about a year ago and felt the need to renew those comments. Since my first review of MTS and it’s products, I’ve made multiple orders. MTS’ shipping time has gotten even better/quicker. Orders are processed immediately (after payment is made) and they ALWAYS respond to email communication. As for the products that I used That came from both EU and the UK, have been highly effective. Test 400, D-Ball, Tren A, Shredded, Mast all have been unbelievable. I always have to add that this testimonial comes from a satisfied customer not any MTS personnel. If your looking g for the real deal, you found the right place. Thanks MTS!

thank you for your review and continue to kick ass!

Woodsracer349
02-11-2022, 08:28 PM
By far the best out there. Any time I’ve had issues MTS has always been on top of it to get me right and go above and beyond!

emperorcaliano
02-12-2022, 02:14 AM
By far the best out there. Any time I’ve had issues MTS has always been on top of it to get me right and go above and beyond!

Exactly, they don't treat you as "a customer" but more as family, best service ever

Swole
04-15-2022, 09:11 PM
MTS has always done right by me. Every order has come in on time and the support and info is much appreciated.

emperorcaliano
04-16-2022, 03:40 PM
5 years in the game with MTS, can't even be more happier with them

Chu
05-21-2022, 04:00 PM
Clean gear..never any issues!.

MTS-Head Coach
05-21-2022, 11:24 PM
Witch products you prefer from MTS? My top 3 are Tren ace , Test E , Deca

Rick123
05-22-2022, 08:11 PM

Mann i can’t choose! MTS got so many great products.

Nr.1 would be Med Mutasion, i have never see changes so fast and it kept getting better with the weeks! Insane look, crazy progression during every workout… just WOW.

Pro MT 200 would be my nr.2 just because of the convenience of having 2 short acting cutting compounds at such a high dose is 1ml.

Nr. 3 is a mix of the standard products tren e/a, Deca, EQ max, primo. They are all great but the quality of the MTS products is what’s stands out. No issues with PIP and a guarantee that what you order is what you get! Most people using tren a from MTS for the first time have to lower the dose because it’s so strong lol.

DarrenW29
05-22-2022, 08:29 PM

I like all the products I’ve used so far I can’t say which is better as I see great change from all mts products and you can see how much growth Im getting especially quads which lacked so I’d have too say for sure still too continue updating currently filling out and updating

But
The base test cyp different over e test400
and I like it especially something about cyp different feeling fullness and has a slightly longer half life which in study showed better nitrogen retention in muscle tissue compared to fast acting esters and being longer than e i think is a great choice for above reason but test e is still amazing and is always used and it’s still a long ester that will provide more nitrogen retention as well but a mix of fast long ester for different quick hits work tren a especially as we know

tren ace hands down strongest tren and is the game changer off all in terms off visual burn fat build muscle I’m going too try tren e and compare less pinning and I think for max off-season e could be the ideal choice as long Ester like above in the study showed more nitrogen retention so will trial this next

Mast e and p both unbelievable keep me much tighter and give a fuller look veins holly hell insane and keep e2 levels down also prevent dhn issues from deca overall great too use bulk and cutting plus it’s a dht I believe in needing 1 anabolic 2 dht 3 androgen

eq horse look it’s true and gives the slight different look on delt shoulders and also increase appetite which is a big plus for when pushing size I love eq for this

Deca the absolute mass builder thick all over like test with added size on upper shelf arms great stacked with test tren for pure all out size gain

Everything listed is absolutely amazing 10/10 couldn’t be happier and grateful for mts and the feeling of a family here 🙏💪

https://i.ibb.co/Wfhh3RN/1-B16-AEEB-4-D7-F-4-C3-D-8-D00-C69-E416-A0608.jpg (https://ibb.co/vkFFBMC)

Frito Buerdeaux
06-01-2022, 06:23 PM
Legit Products for anyone who has questions towards Any of the products on this site. Follow the rules and work hard, you will see great results using MTS products.

Hadaway46
06-03-2022, 12:29 PM
I've used MTS products for over 4 years and the big and full with tren E. Is my go to stack. I love everything about this site.

dylannk5
06-26-2022, 12:58 AM
Extreme quality and always know that you can trust MTS. Amazing products.

Fatgooch69
06-29-2022, 02:52 AM
I am new to MTS I took a chance like we all do in hopes that we get legit gear. First order I bought the med blend and it is an amazing blend. Second order had some issues with leakage and returned to MTS. They promptly sent another package my way and it showed up up in great shape. I have no doubt the tren and test will be legit! Will post when I start.

DarrenW29
06-29-2022, 04:31 PM
I am new to MTS I took a chance like we all do in hopes that we get legit gear. First order I bought the med blend and it is an amazing blend. Second order had some issues with leakage and returned to MTS. They promptly sent another package my way and it showed up up in great shape. I have no doubt the tren and test will be legit! Will post when I start.

Enjoy your blast it’s extremely strong tren I’m pushing it and results are unbelievable all my cycles have been amazing

And that’s a great cycle you’ll see great gains 💪

FrankiE85
10-15-2022, 07:43 PM
Great p try inducts and fast delivery

n0705
11-12-2022, 12:02 AM
MTS Test E 300 is a go to! Great deals, great service, fast shipping! Never had an issue!

MTS-Head Coach
11-13-2022, 09:11 PM
MTS is known for have the best test E and best Trenbolone ( this since 2014 )

Myo
11-26-2022, 07:48 AM
My honest Review: You guys are awesome. Reliable and effective. As someone who values my health and safety, I only trust MTS and will always come here for what I need. Besides my gains (which are very visibly not natty) My blood work has proven that everything is legit every time. Keep up the good work! I'll be back

Carlos1986
12-01-2022, 04:22 PM
Used med tech in 2014 for two years and was the best stuff I’ve ever used made amazing gains and felt like super man, this is the only lab I trust and will use as results speak for their self , amazing rage too

MTS-Head Coach
12-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Many athletes satisfied with MTS and only using MTS.

beard_Scoattish
12-22-2022, 10:16 AM
Was directed here 10 months ago by my PT (absolute tank) and wouldn't use any other supplier if I had the choice
I've gained a good 10 kilos of muscle in last year
On a primo/npp/test-e cycle at the mo' and the weights are flying
Even during the recent Royal Mail shenanigans they will get the stuff to you.
Thanks guys

Jakeyboy
01-03-2023, 05:59 PM
I've been using Mt's test,tamoxifen and adex for 5 yrs on self admin trt of 150mg week, with 2x 8 week blasts a year of 300mg test 300mg Mt's deca.
Bloods are perfect on trt dose, no pip.
I will not use anyones gear except MTS..

the_piercer
01-08-2023, 01:06 AM
So I’ve been using Med-tech for a good few years. I used to have a gym in the northwest. Just wanted to leave a review to let the world know how good this stuff is. I’ve had massive gains over the years and have never had a bad batch of anything. I’ve used everything from test E right though to med mustasion. The tren is also spot on as well as long as you can cope with the rage that can come with it haha anyway just wanna say. These have great products and great service to complement it. Thanks bigdaddy n everyone else

Aarnold12
01-08-2023, 04:26 PM
I used tt 300 and test E. Both gave me good results. Test E blood work come back 3 times higher test after 13 weeks. Good products. Time to buy again ;)
-Aarnold12

Nedtastic
01-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Great products. Using Test E at 200mg a week, blood tests all came back great. Also using 100mg Mast-e as pushedT to 250 and had itchy nips. Helping with that. Great service will order again. Thanks MTS

MTS-Head Coach
01-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Great products. Using Test E at 200mg a week, blood tests all came back great. Also using 100mg Mast-e as pushedT to 250 and had itchy nips. Helping with that. Great service will order again. Thanks MTS

Welcome to MTS family

DarrenW29
01-13-2023, 12:24 PM

Amazing mate welcome too the very best 💪

MickkyLee3
01-19-2023, 10:32 AM
Fantastic products and great service. I won’t be using any other lab from now on

Woodsracer349
01-20-2023, 12:26 AM
MTS is by far the best in the business and always quick to handle any questions or problems that come up!

Holymcswoly
03-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Legit products, fast delivery, no complaints

Codydx
03-31-2023, 01:04 AM
Best site for these type of products hands down. Easy to navigate, straightforward description of item, and inspiring reviews. About to place my first order.

Lzie
04-17-2023, 07:43 PM
I have used med tech a few times now with great results and no pip, very happy with the customer service and resposiveness A*

blueboyalx
05-18-2023, 04:49 PM
Excellent service, replied to my query quick and received the well packaged order soon after. Thanks.

Ricky1945
07-24-2023, 08:41 PM
I’ve been MTS for awhile now customer service is always on point and you can get some fantastic deals,
The quality is second to none I’ve always had excellent gains
The test E and tren E complement each other extremely well
I would always point my fellow gym buddies this way without a shadow of a doubt.
Top class outfit

BigShow97
07-30-2023, 10:57 AM
All the MTS products are top of the range! Will definitely be ordering from here for the foreseeable

Lostwars
11-07-2023, 01:14 PM
Painfully slow in 4 days be 3 wks and I live in Ireland. Could have swam the Irish sea in this time. And also no tracking number, just to really annoy you.2nd order and first was as bad which a friend placed through his account.

MTS-Head Coach
11-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Painfully slow in 4 days be 3 wks and I live in Ireland. Could have swam the Irish sea in this time. And also no tracking number, just to really annoy you.2nd order and first was as bad which a friend placed through his account.

Brother we always solve any problem that happens with our clients because you are our family , your gains is our publicity . But if you need any help about this email us and we will solve your problem in moment . Thanks to be part of the team

DarrenW29
11-11-2023, 11:38 PM

Always email it’s worth the wait for the best gains

Leah2002
11-18-2023, 06:59 PM
Used this brand a few times as training partners have ordered off here for me, used other companys and they just dont match the quality of the products of used from med tech
Finally created myself an account and i wont ever be using anyone else

Madonna Summer
02-03-2024, 06:28 AM
After finding your website and your products I realise how much time I wasted in the past with other sport enhancement products. Even your most basic products have such good quality. My main comment is your customer service, any time I had a question or an issue it was deal with so quickly and effectively. I really trust you guys. Well done for all the good you guys put out. Respect.

Big Nelly
05-01-2024, 04:48 AM
Quality products with the best customer service. MTS is by far the best supplier of AAS in the UK. There product quality and customer service is unmatched! - Big Nelly

Crs1
05-02-2024, 10:50 AM
I have used this company for quite some time. I find they have an excellent range of products test 400 works, Absolutely brilliant for myself very highly recommended.