PDA

View Full Version : Where's my package? (USA customers)

BIGDADDY
05-20-2021, 10:34 AM
I keep getting basic questions from US customers. I don't know what's the issue with the wording

scenario:

the customer pays for USA DOMESTIC RE-SHIP
Then 1-2 weeks later... sends an email complaining the package was delivered to the wrong address, and demands (a) a refund (b) a re-shipment

We then reply with

That's the remailer. It will be domestically re-shipped as soon as it loads, and then we will give you a new tracking #

----

What's the issue in understanding the above

1) what's a remailer? `exactly what it means, a person/company/entity who will relay the mail

2) what's a USA DOMESTIC RE-SHIP? I don't understand how someone can pay for a service and not understand what they paid for,

USA = united states of america
domestic = local within the country
re-ship = shipping (again)

so what's hard to understand this?

3) A new tracking # will be given... - what's difficult to understand... When a tracking # was given, it was sent from us to the remailer, then they have to re-ship it to you, which is a different tracking #

-----

why is this difficult to understand?

habla en ingles por favor

thebum
06-28-2021, 04:39 PM
ICS New York is processing international mail within 7 days of receiving the message “Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment.”

ISC Chicago is taking longer processing mail as the location covers more areas in the USA. They are delayed 21-30 days as of right now.

If you are in the states and live in the Midwest and South you’ll be impacted by this delay. The remailer service is beneficial in this situation granted its routed to the east coast through New York’s ISC.

I do not have any information regarding the West Coast ISC.

MTS-Head Coach
06-28-2021, 09:52 PM
The remailer service is the best think MTS done to guarantee that you and all clients will receive order without any customs problem . Remailer is when you live on danger zone for customs ( a place were customs open all the packages ) and MTS instead of sending the package direct to you taking the risk of being open by customs , MTS send to a remailer on safest zone , and the remailler send to you. Of course MTS pays more to do that and the order can take more days for you to receive it but that way is guaranteed you will receive .

Nobody works so perfect taking care of all of you. priority is give you quality products and guaranteed delivery .

BIGDADDY
06-28-2021, 11:02 PM
ICS New York is processing international mail within 7 days of receiving the message “Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment.”

ISC Chicago is taking longer processing mail as the location covers more areas in the USA. They are delayed 21-30 days as of right now.

If you are in the states and live in the Midwest and South you’ll be impacted by this delay. The remailer service is beneficial in this situation granted its routed to the east coast through New York’s ISC.

I do not have any information regarding the West Coast ISC.

Also just for information; there is a < 5% chance even if the package is routed to NY, it may still go to Chicago, or Miami etc. Just that the chance is ~95% if the destination address is in East Coast, that it will be routed via NY, but not 100% guaranteed.

BIGDADDY
06-29-2021, 06:29 AM
https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/issues-identified-international-package-operations-%E2%80%93-chicago-international-service-center

While conducting site visits at the Chicago International Service Center (ISC) for our International Election Mail Observations for the 2020 General and 2021 Georgia Runoff Elections project, we found significant operational delays of international packages and safety and security risks that we believe warrant management’s immediate attention and corrective action.

The U.S. Postal Service processed over 729 million pieces of international mail and parcels in fiscal year (FY) 2020 and the Chicago ISC is one of five Postal Service facilities that are primarily responsible for processing international inbound and outbound volume. A key segment of these mailings are packages, such as those sent using International First-Class, Priority, or Express Mail service.

Operational Issues
We observed significant operational issues during our visits to the Chicago ISC that delayed the processing of international packages. Specifically, improper container prioritization to CBP, insufficient container label placarding, ineffective container staging, and a cluttered workroom floor collectively contributed to operational inefficiencies and delays

FULL REPORT: https://www.uspsoig.gov/sites/default/files/document-library-files/2021/21-101-R21.pdf

BIGDADDY
04-16-2023, 10:39 PM
Seems we get daily emails about this. From now on, the standard reply will be this link.

07-10-2023, 12:17 AM
I'm glad this will work out. The web page is set up very oddly. Hard to read but need to make it better understanding for the customer

07-10-2023, 03:55 PM
Have been rereading your website. I'm from the USA sorry about using any BAN words totally understandable and looking back is was very rude I hope you will accept my apology for behaving that way.

MTS-Head Coach
07-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Have been rereading your website. I'm from the USA sorry about using any BAN words totally understandable and looking back is was very rude I hope you will accept my apology for behaving that way.

Brother when you neeed any help about anything email us and we always help you because you are part of MTS family . Forum is to post your results , before and after pictures and also asking information about training , diet and cycles . Any confidencial information or about orders send email . Thanks