PDA

View Full Version : Med tech solutions are the best around.

DarrenW29
05-30-2021, 01:53 PM
Why med tech solutions are the best around

1 they are talked about
2 they provide the best results products
3 they are the best bunch of people helpful
4 they understand bodybuilding
5 nobody can match them period

when a great lab provides great products this brings rivals and hate remember in life no matter where you go job etc there’s always that one who hates you even a fellow friend can become jealous instead of lifting you up they start to bring you down.

to people that question never do question a great lab doesn’t need to provide lab tests trust the lab and don’t ever think they need to do that because they don’t the proof is in the products and results speak for themselves

they are very helpful and want the best for the costumer and help the following up and comers this proves how loyal and great med tech truly are and should never be spoke wrongly about again.

as you can see from the board med tech provide amazing information and are also bodybuilding them self so understand the passion the dedication and trial and errors that goes into this very few labs know much that much if at all this says again how great med tech are

Lastly nobody I repeat nobody can match the quality of products med tech produce I don’t care if you’ve seen a lab test of a different lab or this or that what they provide is quality unmatched products that give results period.!!

we grow with med tech solutions..

https://i.ibb.co/gdtWNtC/2-F6-AD8-AE-7-A0-E-4-DBE-AA46-6695-AB91-AE67.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

BIGDADDY
06-14-2021, 02:39 AM
Thanks for this.

I've been busy with so much that I neglected the forum here. I'll be putting new features and incentives for customers to participate. Basically free products and discounts for contributions to the community.

Rick123
06-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Good to see you post again BIGDADDY!

I know from a few years back the forum was very busy, we should get that back and even better. I have to see if i get some more dutch people visit the forum and log about MTS products, daily logbooks etc.

MTS-Head Coach
06-14-2021, 11:39 AM
Its time to bring the MTS name to the top again like in 2015 , we have the quality , the name, and the service, we just need more work. Now we can add pictures to this forum .
Please let´s try this forum huge but more important a place were people will find only the truth´s in our sport , helping beginners and advanced go the right way. Is very important we post here our experiences.

The goal here is to help anyone here with the truth and only the truth .Help anyone improve and achieve is goals keeping is health as the most important part.

Let´s grow with health!