PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine boosts oxandrolone and shows us you should use caffeine with all orals

DarrenW29
06-07-2021, 05:06 PM
Imagine: you're a careful user of anabolic steroids. You occasionally take a course of oxandrolone only, and that's all you want. If this is your way of doing things, then Portuguese doping researchers may have discovered something that'll interest you. They suspect that you can get more out of oxandrolone if you take extra caffeine.

Caffeine-oxandrolone
The Portuguese, who work for the doping lab Laboratorio de Analises de Dopagem, were tipped by the police that some Portuguese steroids users swear by a combination of caffeine and oxandrolone. The researchers were curious to know more about the potential use of this combination, so they consulted the literature.
They came across studies which show that caffeine can boost the uptake and effect of paracetamol. [J Clin Pharmacol. 2007 Jun;47(6):715-26.] So, they reasoned, might caffeine have the same effect when taken with oxandrolone?
Study
Imagine: you're a careful user of anabolic steroids. You occasionally take a course of oxandrolone only, and that's all you want. If this is your way of doing things, then Portuguese doping researchers may have discovered something that'll interest you. They suspect that you can get more out of oxandrolone if you take extra caffeine.
To answer this question the researchers performed an experiment in which they gave a subject, whose caffeine consumption was a normal three small espressos a day, a miniscule quantity [0.4 mg] of oxandrolone.
Results
The researchers then monitored the amount of caffeine, oxandrolone and the inactive oxandrolone metabolite epioxandrolone [structural formula shown here] in the subject's urine for the next 40 hours. The figure below shows the amounts found in the first 14 hours. Click on it for the full figure.

The researchers then repeated the experiment, but gave the subject 300 mg caffeine in pill form. The figure above [click on it for a complete figure] shows that the amount of oxandrolone and epioxandrolone rose by a factor of 20 and 15 respectively.
Conclusion
The researchers think their experiment may show that caffeine causes a considerable improvement in the uptake of oxandrolone by the body. "Practically this means that similar concentrations/effects may be achieved using lower dosages", they write. "Other anabolic steroids should also be investigated."

^
take home points of this study is taken caffeine with orals could boost the effects of them.

MTS-Head Coach
06-14-2021, 02:55 PM
How can you prove this ? did you tested ?

DarrenW29
06-14-2021, 08:07 PM
How can you prove this ? did you tested ?

In the past I did during a cutting phase and pulled over 300kg on rdl did 20mg albuterol 600mg caffeine in only 5 weeks of the first lockdown back in the gym I think it was this

But currently on 4mg albuterol pre 200mg caffeine don’t feel any buzz or much from this I think dose is to low

MTS-Head Coach
06-14-2021, 09:51 PM
Bro 600mg caffeine for most people is super dangerous dose , most people dont handle more than 200mg and that´s why all pre workout cant have more than that per dose . You use extremely high dosages like some top pros at olympia , why ? do you think you need it to grow? if yes your genetic is not great for this sport . Take care your health bro

DarrenW29
06-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Bro 600mg caffeine for most people is super dangerous dose , most people dont handle more than 200mg and that´s why all pre workout cant have more than that per dose . You use extremely high dosages like some top pros at olympia , why ? do you think you need it to grow? if yes your genetic is not great for this sport . Take care your health bro

It was during a dieting phase split doses
200mg x3 as you need caffeine with the albuterol each tablet is 200mg

Outcome bad sleep I didn’t do this long and don’t recommend this much caffeine you will not sleep and this is abuse and something i haven’t done since I never take pre workouts I only did this as I followed the study

high doses definitely not needed this is the first time in 4 years I use test before I only use eq deca as my base drugs 1500mg total. no hgh but now I’m pushing my body but health number one and always food hard training not abuse

Monstro
06-16-2021, 11:38 AM
It was during a dieting phase split doses
200mg x3 as you need caffeine with the albuterol each tablet is 200mg

Outcome bad sleep I didn’t do this long and don’t recommend this much caffeine you will not sleep and this is abuse and something i haven’t done since I never take pre workouts I only did this as I followed the study

high doses definitely not needed this is the first time in 4 years I use test before I only use eq deca as my base drugs 1500mg total. no hgh but now I’m pushing my body but health number one and always food hard training not abuse

But why using 600mg caffeine if you cant sleep and also will not recover . Caffeine already raises alot cortisol and without sleeping you doing bad damage to your body . Remember cortisol increases fat and burns mucle . Maybe you take Xanax to sleep ?

Just tell me why use such higher dose of caffeine is you will have more bad thinks than good ones ?

DarrenW29
06-16-2021, 12:52 PM
But why using 600mg caffeine if you cant sleep and also will not recover . Caffeine already raises alot cortisol and without sleeping you doing bad damage to your body . Remember cortisol increases fat and burns mucle . Maybe you take Xanax to sleep ?

Just tell me why use such higher dose of caffeine is you will have more bad thinks than good ones ?

This is true my cortisol was 1000 on blood work high I do not try this now and never again only trialed this but not worth it

MTS-Head Coach
06-16-2021, 07:58 PM
Cortisol is the anti bodybuilder hormone , and the one that increases when you overtrain , under heat or under sleep . Darren try to fix that and you will improve even quicker . Less is more many times .