PDA

View Full Version : High dosages test vs low dosages for better gains?

Monstro
06-09-2021, 04:30 PM
I see alot of people using and abusing testosterone dosages and also abusing AI´s to combate sides , high estrogen and water retention. But you know AI kill gains of cycles because you need estrogen to grow muscle . This looks like the person that uses high dosages trenbolone and need cabergoline , tamox, AI , gaba, melatonin, xanax to sleep to combate or reduce the sides of the trenbolone . Why not reduce dosage for the sweat spot you can handle ? Of course . I always prefer more drugs using less dosages than using higher dosages of one drug only.
And testosterone is the same , try to find your sweat spot on test dosage that you dont aromatize to much and run it without any AI ( less drugs , less stress on liver, less money expend , more health ).

What do you think give better gains ?

500mg test without AI

or

1500mg test week with 1 adex ED

Monstro

emperorcaliano
06-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Interesting thread brother !
I actually react better with low test cycle when I use many compounds, I get way less side effects on low test, for almost the same gains

MTS-Head Coach
06-14-2021, 02:51 PM
Interesting thread brother !
I actually react better with low test cycle when I use many compounds, I get way less side effects on low test, for almost the same gains

If you are prone to high estrogen you will go better with low test , but if you ahve no sides from estrogen is better high test because you will grow more and denser

Monstro
06-16-2021, 11:55 AM
I notice when i start using hgh high dosages i can use more testosterone without getting so blooted . Anyone here fell the same?

DarrenW29
06-16-2021, 12:53 PM
I notice when i start using hgh high dosages i can use more testosterone without getting so blooted . Anyone here fell the same?

They say more test more hgh I believe this is true but unsure how it works but hgh is king for mutation next level for sure

MTS-Head Coach
06-16-2021, 07:55 PM
They say more test more hgh I believe this is true but unsure how it works but hgh is king for mutation next level for sure

But you know that hgh alone do nothing even at super higher dosages. We see many people expending alot of money using more than 10ius hgh day without using slin or high test and trenbo to make the synergy of anabolic matrix