PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to MTS

Mw3best
06-18-2021, 08:28 AM
thank you for your great work and the best support. A friend and I had ordered but the package was in Germany at the airport and for some reason went back to the UK. during tracking it said successfully delivered. but it didn't arrive. I wrote to support and you sent it off one day later (last Friday) and it arrived yesterday. has never been so fast. thank you guys.

BIGDADDY
06-18-2021, 01:16 PM
thank you for your great work and the best support. A friend and I had ordered but the package was in Germany at the airport and for some reason went back to the UK. during tracking it said successfully delivered. but it didn't arrive. I wrote to support and you sent it off one day later (last Friday) and it arrived yesterday. has never been so fast. thank you guys.

ah. I recall this. Yep. You're legit. Loyal customers = VIP

Mw3best
06-18-2021, 02:10 PM
Great to hear this :)

MTS-Head Coach
06-18-2021, 11:12 PM
Happy your story have a happy ending like all stories from MTS . And we are here all day every day to help you with all you need . if you need any help on build your cycle ask me here ?

Toast
06-20-2021, 10:59 PM
the service is great! they are always willing to find a solution for your problem.