PDA

View Full Version : Where is the PCT section ? ...

fatboy
06-12-2015, 03:30 PM
.... has this section been removed or am i just missing it . I did have a few questions im struggling with . Is it okay to post them in here ?? t
Really appreciate the new additions for pct to order ..

BIGDADDY
06-12-2015, 07:41 PM
.... has this section been removed or am i just missing it . I did have a few questions im struggling with . Is it okay to post them in here ?? t
Really appreciate the new additions for pct to order ..

Yes. There is no PCT section. I feeling for the correct usage of steroids is to blast and cruise. No need for a PCT> However, ask away. Thanks.

Powertard
06-12-2015, 07:43 PM
Hah.... PCT

There is something you need to know as an AAS user, to actually get the true benefits of AAS for athletics and ESPECIALLY NO SCRAP THAT MEGA TRIPLE ULTRA SUPER ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDING you do something called "blast and cruise". A "blast" is where an AAS user uses supraphysiological doses of AAS to help towards their goals and a "cruise" is where they end the "blast" and drop down to usually a longer ester of testosterone such as test e/c or even test u and run it at a hormone replacement therapy dose... say 100-150 mg/w test enth which is similar to what your body produces naturally to let things like blood markers (cholesterol, lipids, liver function, liver enzymes, RBC, HCT) as well as blood pressure get back to normal if they are indeed out of range. Guys will not really have a set blast length, they will just blast and blast and do blood tests every 6-8 weeks and as soon as things start to look pear shaped they drop the gear and use testosterone enth at 100-150 mg/w, though some guys go as high as 200-300 mg/w on a cruise and still reset blood values and BP and even add in some deca. A lot of guys will just go down to even multiple compounds and slightly supra doses which is the max they can take long term without blood work going awry and BP being hypertensive.

NO DECENT BBER OR ATHLETE IN GENERAL DOES A PCT AND COMES OF HORMONES.

If you don't like the idea of blast and cruise then don't use anabolic steroids at all.

Cycle and PCT only works if you are small

fatboy
06-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Hah.... PCT

There is something you need to know as an AAS user, to actually get the true benefits of AAS for athletics and ESPECIALLY NO SCRAP THAT MEGA TRIPLE ULTRA SUPER ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDING you do something called "blast and cruise". A "blast" is where an AAS user uses supraphysiological doses of AAS to help towards their goals and a "cruise" is where they end the "blast" and drop down to usually a longer ester of testosterone such as test e/c or even test u and run it at a hormone replacement therapy dose... say 100-150 mg/w test enth which is similar to what your body produces naturally to let things like blood markers (cholesterol, lipids, liver function, liver enzymes, RBC, HCT) as well as blood pressure get back to normal if they are indeed out of range. Guys will not really have a set blast length, they will just blast and blast and do blood tests every 6-8 weeks and as soon as things start to look pear shaped they drop the gear and use testosterone enth at 100-150 mg/w, though some guys go as high as 200-300 mg/w on a cruise and still reset blood values and BP and even add in some deca. A lot of guys will just go down to even multiple compounds and slightly supra doses which is the max they can take long term without blood work going awry and BP being hypertensive.

If you don't like the idea of blast and cruise then don't use anabolic steroids at all.

I do see the value in what you are saying and i would never disrespect experience and knowledge . Being an amateur i would not be ready to even consider HRT / blast and cruise . I simply dont know enough but month by month i learn more and i discover . This is my 3rd cycle and the only one iv been bothered enough to even attempt PCT and i do feel understanding my body and how it reacts is important . Blast and cruise is probably 6 month away

fatboy
06-13-2015, 04:59 PM
Yes. There is no PCT section. I feeling for the correct usage of steroids is to blast and cruise. No need for a PCT> However, ask away. Thanks.

Thanks mate, straight to the point .
My cycle 1.2g - 1.5g test , 600mg tren a , 400 mast p. 15 weeks on .

I have made an addition of dbol 100 mg , oxy 100 mg every day for last 4 weeks at end
of cycle which ends tomorrow . was impressed with strength gain .

For someone like me this is a lot of gear ran for a long long time . I may of even ran it for 16 weeks or more i just cant remember . I feel ready to come off and i want to . My questions are ,

1. How long should i run PCT for 4 weeks or 6 weeks ? Does it depend on how how long you have ran
your cycle for and how much gear you took .

2. How do you know pct has actually worked and been successful ? My pct is hcg 30,000 mg over the last 8 weeks . 10,000 of which is this week and next week . Nolva and clomid after last ester . Apart from getting your balls back to testicular size how do you know pct is no longer needed ? Can you even over do clomid therapy and take too much ..

3. Based on my cycle length / amount how does this look

Clomid , day 1 300 mg . 4 weeks 100,100,50,50
Nolva 4 weeks 40,40,20,10

Are the serms a little high in mg , not so sure about the clomid 300 mg on first day either but then i rarely suffer from any side effects from anything so dont expect the associated clomid sides ..
Thats about it . regards

Magician
06-14-2015, 05:15 PM
are you young? I came off after a year with just aromasin lol, and was fine mentally and phsycally, (apart from losing weight and strength), just had to deal with some estragen issues that was it.
I don't remember how big my original balls where but they didnt shrink that much to begin with.

getting balls back to original size with drugs doesn't mean recovery, I would just run pct it until you feel estragen rebound is gone.
my theory is, I think your brain telling your balls to make test comes when your body feels the need to make it, i.e after you do pct to increase test via clomid, the "real recovery" happens.

I was also on
zinc p 150mg a day
taurine 10g a day
+others but those 2 also help reduce suppresion from steroids from what I read

"In males exemestane was found to increase total testosterone by ~60% after 10 days @ 25mg/day, however the same study found that while it increased total testosterone by 60% free testosterone was increased by over 100 percent! that's right, it DOUBLES bio-available testosterone (natty of course)."

h0rsey
06-29-2015, 01:50 PM
I wouldnt bother with a pct until your properly finishing steroids... This time on time off stuff is a load of bollocks, when i used to do it id loose alot of gains no matter what i did, wasnt worth it tbh

Serotonin101
06-29-2015, 07:32 PM
What's blast and cruise? I know of blast and "up the dose further" :D
On a serous note I'm pro b&c and anti pct. I did it once and never will use serms for pct again. If I have to come off, it'll be a taper and maybe use gnrh. I'd rather lose gains than experience the mental mind fuck of Clomid again...

ironmaster
07-05-2015, 07:23 AM
Hah.... PCT

When I asked Lee Priest he told me he has never done pct EVERY

He said he does not b/c either he said he just cycles for 6 months and when he has finished he just comes off no pct he said most guys just have weak minds and can not train if not taking anytning. he said he trains either way.

I do believe him saying he uses no pct but even though he does not agree with b/c I think even when he comes off it would only be for a short time before he goes back on something so in a pinch it is like being on all the time.

I myself have done the whole pct and I am now starting to think it is all bunk. Reason is that when I did all the right things in a pct my gains still went away after 4 months and by 6 months off everything most of what I had built was gone.
B/C ok but I like to do cycles of 8 - 16 weeks in length and then I just come off for 4-6 weeks then back on. I think 6 week is max before you start to loose your gain so the most logical thing to do is go back on. I also think it is good for your body to have this break although if over the age of 40 trt would be need after a cycle as by that age your test is declining any ways.

In my early years say 21-28 years old I never did pct I would just cycle for 8on 6 off and could still improve using this method went from 75kg to 98kg so that was 23kg over 7 years if I had my time again B/C would have been what I would do. reason is I would have reached my goals allot quicker that.

So over view of what I would recommend someone do now is blast/cruise keep an eye on your bloods with regular checks if you run into any problems come off for a short time say 6 weeks short out what needs to be fixed and then just go back at it.

Short answer never come off once you start chemically enhancing your physic.

ironmaster.

longishlonghorn
07-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Could i take arimidex during cycle, and just clomid or novadex for pct? Would that be a safe run for a first cycle? Id be taking 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Im 22, 5'10 160lbs been working out on and off about 4 years, and about 2 consecutive years now. Not sure what my bf percentage is, id guess right around 13% though. Thanks for the help guys, just wanna be completely safe my 1st run

BIGDADDY
07-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Could i take arimidex during cycle, and just clomid or novadex for pct? Would that be a safe run for a first cycle? Id be taking 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Im 22, 5'10 160lbs been working out on and off about 4 years, and about 2 consecutive years now. Not sure what my bf percentage is, id guess right around 13% though. Thanks for the help guys, just wanna be completely safe my 1st run

Yes. Many people do that. BUT I don't find PCT effective.... even with CLOMID + NOLVADEX + HCG and repeated 3 times, it did nothing to keep gains or handle my emotional issues while trying to ercover. Arimidex is okay during cycle.

gambit
07-08-2015, 02:58 AM
my opinion on the AI during cycle is, take when needed or when u need to dry out.

But I am a believer in pulling bloods to understand if u need the AI. what works for one may not work for others.

so i test my estro levels. i first found out i had low estro to go with my low test levels of course which is what i turned to cycles, HRT in this case.

anyway for me, i found out i am very sensitive to estro sides but not prolactin sides. so i need to take a good level of AI normally a tab of adex 3 times per week for a moderate test cycle but I am running more ai now cause trest is new to me.

i mean the sides will def give u a feel for where ur estro levels are but this game can be such a mind fawk ya know. if u can, get ur estro levels checked like 6-8 weeks into the cycle and see how they are. but def keep and ai on hand. i also keep letro in case the sides run amuck.

and get ur AI here so u know its dosed right.

ok ill stop rambling now.

Didmo1983
08-11-2015, 11:36 PM
Ok.

I have been on 2/3 heavy cycles for comp preps, progressively more each time. Well documented on here. Frankly I have two shows left (18 days, 25 days)and financially and health wise I feel I need a break. I was going to have a clean month off first and foremost before starting a sensible off season cycle for 3 months. Does this sound sensible? Should I take anything during my month off? I just want a bit of time for my body to re adjust, I have been pretty much on cycle for 9 months by the time this show comes around and I think it's time to give it a break to get back to a bit of normality.

Magician
08-12-2015, 08:50 AM
for past 2 weeks ive been taking calcium d glucirate 1000 morning 1000 before bed reversed my lump and worked beter than asin and nolva.
its pretty cheap like 20 bucks, i dont even need ai anymore on 600 test 450 deca,

getnripd
08-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Been using now since last April so 16 months I guess. Main thing has been 1ml of leangain ed, topping up with more Tren when I fancy it. Cruising I use 25-50mg of test ed. Im 43, I need that shit. Been using 50mg Proviron ed, not sure its necessary. Occasionally I get an itchy chest and a little bit bitchy. I take an Aromasin, maybe two over the week but never more than 2. Not had any PCT issues because Ive never come off since, no intention of it. Couldnt imagine having my old test levels back. Come off? Not a fucking chance! (sorry for the language gentlemen).