PDA

View Full Version : Myostatin Inhibition-Induced Increase in Muscle Mass and Strength Was Amplified by Re

DarrenW29
06-22-2021, 06:05 PM
It has been frequently reported that myostatin inhibition increases muscle mass, but decreases muscle quality (i.e., strength/muscle mass). Resistance exercise training (RT) and essential amino acids (EAAs) are potent anabolic stimuli that synergistically increase muscle mass through changes in muscle protein turnover. In addition, EAAs are known to stimulate mitochondrial biogenesis. We have investigated if RT amplifies the anabolic potential of myostatin inhibition while EAAs enhance muscle quality through stimulations of mitochondrial biogenesis and/or muscle protein turnover. Mice were assigned into ACV (myostatin inhibitor), ACV+EAA, ACV+RT, ACV+EAA +RT, or control (CON) over 4 weeks. RT, but not EAA, increased muscle mass above ACV. Despite differences in muscle mass gain, myofibrillar protein synthesis was stimulated similarly in all vs. CON, suggesting a role for changes in protein breakdown in muscle mass gains. There were increases in MyoD expression but decreases in Atrogin-1/MAFbx expression in ACV+EAA, ACV+RT, and ACV+EAA+RT vs. CON. EAA increased muscle quality (e.g., grip strength and maximal carrying load) without corresponding changes in markers of mitochondrial biogenesis and neuromuscular junction stability. In conclusion, RT amplifies muscle mass and strength through changes in muscle protein turnover in conjunction with changes in implicated signaling, while EAAs enhance muscle quality through unknown mechanisms.

This is a interesting study and like back in 70s90s they never used amino acids another tool to help us grow the best this study shows

MTS-Head Coach
06-24-2021, 03:40 PM
For Myostatin ,
What you guy´s think about YK11? and Folistatin 344 ?

DarrenW29
06-25-2021, 05:06 PM
For Myostatin ,
What you guy´s think about YK11? and Folistatin 344 ?

I would you use yk11 for sure i never try it but something that’s shown on blocking myostatin it can help

Monstro
06-30-2021, 03:27 PM
Anyone here use YK11? it works? in past i use Follistatin344 gain weight but not enough time to see if help me enough . Follistatin vs YK11?

emperorcaliano
07-20-2021, 12:02 AM
I tried Both:

-YK-11: 12mg ED for 4 weeks: feeling pumped and full all day long, no crazy evolution, but great feeling, kinda feels youre on medium dosage of T-bol

-Follistatin-344: 100mcg ED (intra-muscular pre-workout) for 4 weeks, crazy pumps like IGF-LR3. The weight stayed the same, insane vascularity and fullness, the body fat dropped, you see your body changing week after week.

Follistatin at high dosage would give crazy results, but it would very unaffordable...

DarrenW29
07-20-2021, 11:47 AM
I tried Both:

-YK-11: 12mg ED for 4 weeks: feeling pumped and full all day long, no crazy evolution, but great feeling, kinda feels youre on medium dosage of T-bol

-Follistatin-344: 100mcg ED (intra-muscular pre-workout) for 4 weeks, crazy pumps like IGF-LR3. The weight stayed the same, insane vascularity and fullness, the body fat dropped, you see your body changing week after week.

Follistatin at high dosage would give crazy results, but it would very unaffordable...

Seems like yk11 is a waste of money not really wanting pumps here

Folli is massively faked and most isn’t the actual compound either.

MTS-Head Coach
07-20-2021, 12:57 PM
I think will be very hard to get something that works blocking myostatin . Like Darren says YK11 gives results of turinabol ( i dont even like turinabol ) . Follistatin 344 is mostly faked. Will be great if we discover but i think we should keep all our money for good hgh + slin + test + anadrol

DarrenW29
07-20-2021, 05:35 PM
I think will be very hard to get something that works blocking myostatin . Like Darren says YK11 gives results of turinabol ( i dont even like turinabol ) . Follistatin 344 is mostly faked. Will be great if we discover but i think we should keep all our money for good hgh + slin + test + anadrol

This for sure hgh insulin I’m not using hgh yet because I need to be able to run it for at least 3 years none stop to really mutate and it’s not worth 6months then stopping losing all benefit gains it’s something we need long term use

Dorian in one interview said it wasn’t until he added hgh that in them 3 years after it he just transformed yearly also insulin too

Nick all these guys same thing

but for the myostatin it’s something difficult to get and get top quality and affordable real product not there yet but we will not stop researching

MTS-Head Coach
07-20-2021, 10:15 PM
Darren i believe using HGH 5 days week better to grow . Do you believe HGH should be used ED non stop ? and insulin sensitivity and also lose the potency ?

DarrenW29
07-21-2021, 05:24 PM
Darren i believe using HGH 5 days week better to grow . Do you believe HGH should be used ED non stop ? and insulin sensitivity and also lose the potency ?

I’m not really sure 3 days per week post workout seems unbelievable for size

But then others do everyday and grow crazy too I think just trial and find best approaches but I believe nick is on everyday at high doses which is something not adorable Jordan peters did 15iu everyday he went from 8iu to 15iu but again he has so much spare money coming in he can afford this

For us who are normal 3 days 5 days is great to grow huge and if we use things like lantus we get double igf1 but also if we find myostatin again then hgh high doses would never be needed but we aren’t there yet but not to say we won’t be