PDA

View Full Version : Rate my physique?

Monstro
06-24-2021, 11:31 PM
Let´s begin a post were all the members will post their best pictures ever and we all will rate is physiques from 0 to 10.
Condition ( from 0 to 10)
Size ( from 0 to 10 )
Symetry ( from 0 to 10)

Here we are not friends or even a team , we are judges to rate our members shape.

let´s begin with me MONSTRO

Rick123
06-25-2021, 08:34 AM
Monstro first of all i wanted to tell you, you live and breath bodybuilding, been following you for a while on instagram and it just motivates the heck out of me!

How old are you?

Conditioning (9)
Size (8)
Symmetry (7)

Freaky (10+)

You're pretty much peeled and also got great size, but there are certain bodyparts that are a little bit behind. If you could bring them up i think your physique would even do better on the pro stage!

Monstro
06-25-2021, 01:49 PM
Monstro first of all i wanted to tell you, you live and breath bodybuilding, been following you for a while on instagram and it just motivates the heck out of me!

How old are you?

Conditioning (9)
Size (8)
Symmetry (7)

Freaky (10+)

You're pretty much peeled and also got great size, but there are certain bodyparts that are a little bit behind. If you could bring them up i think your physique would even do better on the pro stage!

Thanks for the kind words. What body parts should i improve? As freak im out of scale damm .

BIGDADDY
06-25-2021, 03:47 PM
why are you so ripped but the glues are not striated?

Monstro
06-25-2021, 06:26 PM
why are you so ripped but the glues are not striated?

Brother why you only look at my glutes , are you guy :D

In off season a got to much fat there and when i prep my skin there not as tight. looks like is not the same body .

BIGDADDY
06-27-2021, 09:43 AM

How old are you?

Conditioning (9)
Size (8)
Symmetry (7)

Freaky (10+)

I agree with this assessment. But c'mon, the glutes and hams. Lacks detail there.
are you on any beta blockers? I had to take 5mg concor 5 for like 10 years, even after I took heavy amounts of gear years ago, I still need it even on TRT.

Monstro
06-27-2021, 11:14 AM
I agree with this assessment. But c'mon, the glutes and hams. Lacks detail there.
are you on any beta blockers? I had to take 5mg concor 5 for like 10 years, even after I took heavy amounts of gear years ago, I still need it even on TRT.

Brother i always have problem not losing fat same rate all my body equally . Witch beta blocker´s you think will help me lose that fat? i use telmisartan 8mg ED

BIGDADDY
06-27-2021, 03:15 PM
Brother i always have problem not losing fat same rate all my body equally . Witch beta blocker´s you think will help me lose that fat? i use telmisartan 8mg ED

no - I don't think it helps to lose fat. Simply for blood pressure issues.
Out of interest only.

Rick123
06-27-2021, 05:01 PM
Sorry for commenting so late, it’s what BIGDADDY is also saying... especially the glutes seem to hold a little bit more fat/water. The level you’re competing every little detail counts, it’s jus positive feedback, from a muscular view you could benefit from more back width, lower back thickness.

Rick123
06-27-2021, 08:34 PM
Thinks to try out... with the glutes especially is Yohimbine / helios to try to spot reduce fat, i wasn’t a big believer in spot reducing fat but there are gels/injectable stuff that do work, it only makes a huge difference when you’re very lean.

Secondly, i don’t know if you inject your glutes but that can also lead to blurry lines / imflammation, so try to inject other spots.

Monstro
06-27-2021, 09:47 PM
Thinks to try out... with the glutes especially is Yohimbine / helios to try to spot reduce fat, i wasn’t a big believer in spot reducing fat but there are gels/injectable stuff that do work, it only makes a huge difference when you’re very lean.

Secondly, i don’t know if you inject your glutes but that can also lead to blurry lines / imflammation, so try to inject other spots.

i almost dont inject more my glutes in past i use a shitty brand and have problems there .

Monstro
06-27-2021, 09:48 PM
no - I don't think it helps to lose fat. Simply for blood pressure issues.
Out of interest only.

But after talking about glutes you talk if i use beta blockers and since i know telmisartan helps burn visceral fat .

BIGDADDY
07-15-2021, 08:11 AM
As said.... the glutes --- don't forget :-)

MTS-Head Coach
07-15-2021, 12:34 PM
Miha Zupan , shredded as fuc..... but super flat . You cant have all. You will have to chose hard and dry or round and full .

DarrenW29
07-15-2021, 05:13 PM
As said.... the glutes --- don't forget :-)

These are glutes you can grate cheese on crazy detail

MTS-Head Coach
07-15-2021, 05:43 PM
This guy is in this condition all year round , is crazy like a girl anorexic and when he competes never go good because always to flat .