PDA

View Full Version : Armidex for acne?

thebum
06-30-2021, 06:08 AM
I started experiencing sides in week 6 of my cycle on Test/Tren E. My dosage is 100mg Test and 200 Tren E every 5 days.

My acne got so bad on my arms, shoulders, and back. Someone came up to me in the gym and said, “Take Armidex and it will be gone in a couple days.”

Well, sure enough I took .5 mg Armidex and when I woke up the next morning there was literally no acne.

How on earth does something that controls estrogen eliminate acne? I thought that was related to Test?

Monstro
06-30-2021, 03:25 PM
I started experiencing sides in week 6 of my cycle on Test/Tren E. My dosage is 100mg Test and 200 Tren E every 5 days.

My acne got so bad on my arms, shoulders, and back. Someone came up to me in the gym and said, “Take Armidex and it will be gone in a couple days.”

Well, sure enough I took .5 mg Armidex and when I woke up the next morning there was literally no acne.

How on earth does something that controls estrogen eliminate acne? I thought that was related to Test?

Brother this dosages are so low, you will only shut down your natural production for almost no gains , and sometimes so low dosages can give more sides because your test is so low that only a little bit of estrogen will be to much.

Do a normal cycle and you will be and look better:
Test E 600mg week
Tren E 300mg week

I never had problem with acne because i never run PCT , i bridge and that way my hormones are more stable

thebum
07-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Thank you so much! Someone told me less Test than Tren would mitigate the sides. I guess this isn’t the case.

I have Diazepam so I will up my dosage on my next pin (which is today). Insomnia sucks but the energy level is insane!

I am also on TRT and what I was pinning my was TRT dosage.

MTS-Head Coach
07-01-2021, 06:30 PM
Brother dont use diazepan just to sleep more , this is a bad drug , you gain fat very easy on anti depressives . I have been there and i look like shit and fell like shit . I prefer sleep less . Side effects is part of the game you need to handle them. Dont make any sense take another drug for any side effect you got it .

thebum
07-02-2021, 01:31 AM
I only use it under extreme circumstances. I typically prefer the less sleep as I’m still explosive when working out. If I take the diazepam it kinda slows me down. And I only take a 1/4 of a pill. I appreciate all the info.

For increasing my dosage, will it require to pins considering the amount I’m injecting? I wasn’t sure how much you can do in one spot.

MTS-Head Coach
07-02-2021, 12:07 PM
I only use it under extreme circumstances. I typically prefer the less sleep as I’m still explosive when working out. If I take the diazepam it kinda slows me down. And I only take a 1/4 of a pill. I appreciate all the info.

For increasing my dosage, will it require to pins considering the amount I’m injecting? I wasn’t sure how much you can do in one spot.

Yes try to stay away from diazepan because if you got addicted is hard to leave without it and using it you will always be with high cortisol gaining alot water retention and fat . About the acne use stable dosages and keep it . The main cause of acne is huge fluctuations on hormones , that´s why PCT is one of the main causes of acne , because you go from super high dosages test to zero ( impossible not get acne )

emperorcaliano
10-30-2022, 12:46 AM
Thank you so much! Someone told me less Test than Tren would mitigate the sides. I guess this isn’t the case.

I have Diazepam so I will up my dosage on my next pin (which is today). Insomnia sucks but the energy level is insane!

I am also on TRT and what I was pinning my was TRT dosage.

“ less Test than Tren” that’s actually true ( ideally when you want to cut down, for bulking better higher test) BUT this apply for HIGHER dosage (like when you run more than 600mg of Tren weekly).

100mg of test is way too low, your body naturally produce more than that. Run AT LEAST 250mg of test. The cycle Monstro write down is good, dosage will dépend of your experience with gears.
If you inject more often (like every 3 days), you will reduce the possible side effects, as you will get less fluctuations of your plasma level.
That’s maybe why you’ve got pimples.

No point to run Arimidex, it will crash your E2, and you will get sides effects.
Keep in mind, you need to a balance with all the hormones (testosterone, estrogen, prolactin,..).
Too high = imbalance= sides effects
Too low = imbalance= sides effects
Balance = less sides effects