PDA

View Full Version : Triple EN

Shaye
06-30-2021, 06:46 PM
Alright lads, hope you’re all well! I’ve been looking for a decent TTM for a while. Any of you had any experience with this Med? A lad I know local has this for sale so was thinking of picking up a few vials and running it at 5ml per week split into 2 doses Mon & Thurs. 500/500/500. Possibly kickstart with an oral for 4-6 weeks not sure on what yet.

DarrenW29
06-30-2021, 07:01 PM
Wouldn’t pick anything up
get it from here that way you know your products are real

Shaye
06-30-2021, 07:09 PM
Like to think the source is pretty safe as a few friends previous have used the same stuff plus he competes in shows in good nick himself, also believe he uses Med Tech gear.

MTS-Head Coach
06-30-2021, 07:44 PM
Like to think the source is pretty safe as a few friends previous have used the same stuff plus he competes in shows in good nick himself, also believe he uses Med Tech gear.

Welcome brother to our forum and hope you enjoy be here. Remember all the good brands have alot of fakes because people always fake the biggest brand names and MTS is one of them . Most of the fakes on market are using the old label as you can see on picture the left label .

You need to understand high quality as a price and when something is to cheap is because is fake or stolen products.

When i buy some brand i always buy on the source to be right is real and here you have real high quality Med Tech products .