PDA

View Full Version : The biggest secret I miss to be a MONSTER

MTS-Head Coach
07-01-2021, 04:44 PM
The biggest secret I miss to be a MONSTER

How to block Myostatin? Here is the question that we all need to know to have the full complete protocol to get really HUGE.

I go back in the time because im in this world of Bodybuilding for more than 24 years and I use a lot of stuff during this time. It was earlier 2000´s came to the market a supplement ( I don’t remember is name but white bottle with a mutated cow on it , and this supplement comes in all magazines like Flex, Muscular Development, Muscle & Fitness as something that will change your body completely blocking the Myostatin and that way you can grow without limits ) . In that time I still believe in Santa Claus and I use all the money I have to buy 10 bottles taking complete dosage every day non stop and in the end I look the same as I begin ( 70kg shredded ) .

We all know the secrets to grow without limits is high testosterone levels ( just use a lot of test ) + high IGF levels ( taking increlex or taking high HGH dosages with high insulin dosages ) , but we need the other factor to be a real MONSTER , something to block Myostatin .

Many years after came to market a huge range of peptides , we have peptides for anything , to improve sex drive, to get tan without sun exposure, to heal injuries, for anything you can imagine , and one of them was a Myostatin blocker Follistatin 344 .
And off course I try it , and do like they said to do , 100mcg ed for 10 days , then rest 10 days do it again . I remember I did 3 bottles and put on weight yes but not enough time to understand if that gains came from myostatin block or just anabolic effect like many other peptides give.

Even more recent came to market a supposed “SARM” that is not a sarm like cardarine and MK677 are not to, called YK11 that is a DHT derivate like masteron or primo but that also blocks Myostatin. I know alot of people using it as normal dosage 10 to 20mg day and getting dryer and harder , but at same time people using 50mg day and blow up so quick . I even know I top level classic physique using it until contest day with crazy condition and fullness .

Do you think we discover the only secret we don’t know yet? With this Follistatin 344 and YK11 ? Or this is something on god´s secrete that only top level pros know it?

DarrenW29
07-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Follistain is the key and all used in rat studies and from research myostatin has no ill effects no heart damage Belgian blues live a healthy normal life even though the mstn gene is suppressed no heart or organ issues. next level to where every human can be 300 pound of muscle

MTS-Head Coach
07-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Follistain is the key and all used in rat studies and from research myostatin has no ill effects no heart damage Belgian blues live a healthy normal life even though the mstn gene is suppressed no heart or organ issues. next level to where every human can be 300 pound of muscle

That´s why in the 90´s very hard to get 300 pounds now even small guy like Nick Walker almost achieve and Justin Rodrigues is 300 pounds , JP very short achieve over 300lb . Were is the secret? do you think this Follistatin 344 is better than YK11?

DarrenW29
07-01-2021, 08:44 PM
That´s why in the 90´s very hard to get 300 pounds now even small guy like Nick Walker almost achieve and Justin Rodrigues is 300 pounds , JP very short achieve over 300lb . Were is the secret? do you think this Follistatin 344 is better than YK11?

For sure and look at hasssn

Mohammed shaaban only been training 5 years oxygen gym athlete https://i.ibb.co/h8SsbTT/A9-E5-E38-F-8235-4-F37-9138-72-EF31-C32-FA4.jpg (https://ibb.co/Thsc6NN)
exclude duplicates (https://dedupelist.com/)

Follistatin could be best I think

MTS-Head Coach
07-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Yes Hassan and Shaaban super huge quads and overall size. Something us used in Kuwait and Iran . If we discover this secret we can improve alot to