PDA

View Full Version : Peptide to cure Gluten Intolerance

MTS-Head Coach
07-03-2021, 11:55 PM
Peptide to cure Gluten Intolerance

Peptides are a new innovation of chemicals created to treat and cure many disease . Most people are septic about them because some of them don’t have enough studies in humans , but we already have from the huge list of peptides some of them very tested and proving that they work amazingly . Take a look at Melatonan II amazing product to tan your body even without any contact with sun or tanning beds, PT141 amazing treating sexual dysfunction , GHRP6 amazing increasing appetite and increasing your natural HGH levels , HGH Frag is increadible at burning fat even better than HGH , BCP157 and TB500 not only great peptides on recovery but curing injuries like tendinitis and many other injuries . So we already have a tested and truth list of peptides and many of them used by some doctor in is clients like BPC157 .

And now we have another great addiction to this already amazing list, LL37 is name and is used to treat gut problems and also cure people with gluten intolerance and even celiac people . With only a dosage of 100mcg every day for 6 weeks you can cure you gut and celiac disease.

DarrenW29
07-04-2021, 08:08 AM
Amazing as having a gluten intolerant issue sucks and now having a peptide that works very well on cure is what we need we are closer than ever to having everything we ever need

MTS-Head Coach
07-04-2021, 01:17 PM
We have almost one peptide for any kind of disease or need . I think peptides are not better than steroids but they have a great place in fitness industry and even on regular normal people.

DarrenW29
07-04-2021, 04:48 PM
We have almost one peptide for any kind of disease or need . I think peptides are not better than steroids but they have a great place in fitness industry and even on regular normal people.

For diseases injury tan sexual health they sure are a benefit

emperorcaliano
10-30-2022, 12:21 AM
That can be pretty interesting.
I wouldn’t say I’m gluten intolerant, years after years, my digestion is getting bad with food containing decent dosage of gluten, like white bread, pastries, ect…it gives me acid reflux, bloating…
I think it’s probably due to the fact, I’ve been eating clean food for so many years since I started competing, so my body is getting more sensitive to it.