PDA

View Full Version : How to cure gyno

MTS-Head Coach
07-07-2021, 09:28 PM
Gyno is one of the most usual side effect when using steroids , and for sure one you need to avoid if your goal is step on stage , because if you have gyno on stage you got penalized. More important is how to treat?

First you will need tests to find out the cause, and then the treatment. basic tests are prolactin and estradiol, you need to use drugs to treat this before, or in conjunction with tamox to regress the gland. Gynecomastia can be treated with AI’s as well, and some people have results with them, plus the side effects and costs are not worth it. The time the gland is formed also influences the treatment outcome. the big problem with gynecomastia is when the glandular tissue is replaced by fibrous tissue (on average 1-2 years), as it does not respond to therapy via drugs so well, in the vast majority of cases it will only come out “by passing the knife” . Gynecomastia should always be treated during a cycle when you see the first signs, this is the only way you can cure them without need of surgery.

Treatment recommended according to my experience. (already tested on several people with a positive result) In cases where gynecomastia is in an advanced stage, I suggest starting with 60 mg tamoxifen for one or two weeks, 40 mg until you can “break” the whole lump. (until you feel that the lump has really removed completely), then 20 mg to finish (until all the swelling of the nipple is removed and the gynecomastia is cleared).

Tamox and gains regarding the fall of IGF1 I have reports with exams, his testo from 600 to over 1100, using only tamox, during treatment of his gynecomastia, which was formed about 5 months ago after a disastrous cycle with only methandrostenolone (Dbol). I honestly think that some comment on tamox decrease gains is bullshit. This is because although tamox acts directly on the ER present in the liver, decreasing IGF-1, it also increases testosterone (acting on the hypothalamus-pituitary). By increasing the supply of testosterone, there will be more peripheral aromatization, so there will be more GH. In the end, nothing is going to change.

So if you have the gland the best anti estrogen to use is tamoxifen and in case of gyno tamoxifen is by far the drug to treat it . That´s why in many top protocols you see coach telling if you have your gland removed use arimidex or exemestano but if you still have your gland use tamoxifen.

BIGDADDY
07-08-2021, 02:32 PM
What about letrozole?

MTS-Head Coach
07-08-2021, 03:52 PM
What about letrozole?

In beginning i use both but i crash to much estrogen . The goal is to crash estrogen on chest gland and tamoxifen is the solution . Of course you should use a AI like you normally use during cycle just to control it , but not crash . As last GUN of course we can attack with letro + tamoxifen and that way you will destroy gyno for sure .

DarrenW29
07-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Every top bodybuilder will get gyno it’s impossible not to Ronnie did big Ramy did

Big Ramy that can walk in a pharmacy and pick up letro nolva still got it.

When using high amounts there’s no way it’s not happening and abusing ai will weaken tendons leading to injury tears much rather have higher end estro levels little gyno which helps support collagen tendon strength vs low estro brittle tendons no gyno

Gyno can always be cut out later on like most the pros get.

MTS-Head Coach
07-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Im against AI abuse and i use only when i need , i already run 2gr test without any AI . The only problem is if you got Gyno and step on stage you are penalized for that. And of course when you got it it hurts.

DarrenW29
07-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Im against AI abuse and i use only when i need , i already run 2gr test without any AI . The only problem is if you got Gyno and step on stage you are penalized for that. And of course when you got it it hurts.

raloxifene I would use doesn’t cause issues with prolactin like nolvadex doesn’t lower igf1 and is stronger on binding and reducing gyno this could be run on cycle to prevent with no sides

MTS-Head Coach
07-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Darren , dosage on Raloxifeno ? is 60mg pills

DarrenW29
07-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Darren , dosage on Raloxifeno ? is 60mg pills
Yeah but only downside they are more expensive but something I think is better for us over nolva looked up the studies nolva vs raloxifene and it was way better 20x better at reducing gyno

Dosage would be 1 60mg pill per day

Monstro
07-10-2021, 06:59 PM
I got here on pharma 28 pills 60mg around 30 bucks

DarrenW29
07-10-2021, 07:51 PM
I got here on pharma 28 pills 60mg around 30 bucks

Amazing this is the best 💪 absolutely the best.