PDA

View Full Version : Why lose all gains doing PCT?

MTS-Head Coach
07-09-2021, 11:32 PM
Why do PCT in bodybuilding ?

To lose all your gains. To bring up and down your hormonal levels , To not re3cover completely your natural production.
Yes , I ask you how many weeks you do PCT and Cycle during one year? Most of you will do 12 to 16 weeks cycle and 4 to 8 PCT . Do you think you will recover completely your testosterone levels doing that? Of course not mostly when you use harsh compounds like deca , trenbolone , superdrol .

How can you hold your gains you get from something exogenous , something is not yours and your body cant produce such amount ? impossible to keep the gains . Some of you will say but after my PCT I have the same body weight , yes but remember total weight is always fat muscle and water , and if you keep your weight on PCT is because you gain fat never muscle because if your hormones are so low will be impossible to gain muscle but at same time your cortisol and estrogen is so high that is so easy to get fat .

Some people say PCT is the healthy phase to recover ! How can PCT be healthy if you are taking super toxic drugs like clomid and tamoxifen and crashing your natural production is very unhealthy for sure . So PCT only make sense if you will stop gear forever and it will help you recover quicker , or if you are doing just a couple of cycles in all your life and always doing PCT the same time you have been on cycle . lets see 12 weeks cycle and 12 or more PCT . But even doing that you can not recover completely ( it will depends on the dosages and kind of gear used .

Yes im agains PCT but im also not crazy to run blast all year non stop . I always do my cruises to help recover liver and kidneys health using only testosterone enough to keep my gains but no orals or toxic compounds to recover all the organs , also in this time I focus on lean food , detox products like LIV52, NAC, Cystone and others . The goal here is just keep all my gains and clean my body.

Typical Blast :
Test E 1500mg week
Deca 750mg week
Dianabol 50mg day
HGH 10ius 5x week
Slin 50 to 100ius day

Cruise:
Test E 750mg week

DarrenW29
07-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Pct is only if you plan on not being serious you do not keep any gains once you go off and like said 4 weeks isn’t enough time for cholesterol liver values rbc to all return to normal if going back on 4-6 weeks later as right away your bloods are back to square one.

Cruise is the most ideal less likely to get huge breakouts in acne and hormonal imbalances and maintain the results.

It’s as simple as don’t use steroids if you care about health don’t drink caffeine don’t do anything actually don’t eat chocolate live life like a monk and still die when your times up because genetics is what matters the other factors can speed it up slightly but regardless.

BIGDADDY
07-14-2021, 05:14 PM
Good article. I haven't done a PCT for 15 years. Cruising on a small test dosage for 7 years now. I still look like I lift even with minimal everything including training.

Monstro
07-14-2021, 06:31 PM
Good article. I haven't done a PCT for 15 years. Cruising on a small test dosage for 7 years now. I still look like I lift even with minimal everything including training.

Now imagine instead of doing cruise you go to PCT , you will look natural like when you begin. And at our age we cant recover our test levels , so why do PCT and fell like shit.

BIGDADDY
07-14-2021, 07:53 PM
I can say these sell well; so regardless... most people don't listen and buy anyway the following

* clomid
* tamoxifen
* hcg

Honestly... these sell out faster than we can get in.

MTS-Head Coach
07-14-2021, 10:32 PM
I can say these sell well; so regardless... most people don't listen and buy anyway the following

* clomid
* tamoxifen
* hcg

Honestly... these sell out faster than we can get in.

HCG on cycle is a joke , try to keep natural production using exogenous is impossible and to recover size of balls it will works anytime you dont need to use to keep them .
Clomid gives alot of sides

Tamoxifen is the only one that you need to have on hand if gyno comes .

BIGDADDY
07-15-2021, 08:21 AM
HCG on cycle is a joke , try to keep natural production using exogenous is impossible and to recover size of balls it will works anytime you dont need to use to keep them .
Clomid gives alot of sides

Tamoxifen is the only one that you need to have on hand if gyno comes .

There are a few other reasons why someone would take HCG on cycle. That is fertility.

you would take HCG in decent amounts on cycle, or pump up with GONAL-F as below.

MTS-Head Coach
07-15-2021, 12:37 PM
Yes make sense if someone dont want to stop is cycle and same time try to get wife pregnant is the best way . But i also already see many friends getting is wife pregnant and on cycle without any Hcg or even Gonal F