PDA

View Full Version : On a cut - but gaining weight ?!?

poet87
07-16-2021, 09:36 PM
Hi Troops

So I have started taken a small dose of test e 3 weeks ago (250mg per week)

Also on 40mg of clen per day

My diet is on point, but since stated taken test I have put on 1.5kg

Im Training 6 times per week resistance push/pull/legs

60 Min cardio every day also

And also a 60 min walk in the evening

Im busting my balls in the gym and working real hard every day

The goal is to cut and lose weight (shred)

My question is, can the test e be causing me to hold water? I think that's what's happening but not sure

If so, how do I reduce water retention ?

Any tips would be appreciated

Cheers!

MTS-Head Coach
07-16-2021, 09:46 PM
NO. I have big news for you : You are probably new on cycles and even training and for that reason you are gaining muscle and losing fat same time ( this is the perfection ) , i wish i can do this right now with me .

Keep doing all you do and star looking at your body changes not just your weight .

poet87
07-16-2021, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the quick reply man

Ive been training on/off for about 8 years and know my way around the gym

But yes this is my first proper go on cycles

But thanks, this has put my mind at ease, I'll keep doing what I am doing

Strength is already increasing too which is awesome :D

Thanks

MTS-Head Coach
07-17-2021, 02:00 PM
Anything you need im here . Also if you can post your evolution log will be great ant that way all the experienced people here will help you go the right way .

emperorcaliano
08-19-2021, 09:32 PM
Your weight can be a good factor to check your evolution, but the most important is the evolution you see in the mirror!!

poet87
08-20-2021, 11:13 PM
Guys, an update since my last post.

I have been training 5/6 times a week, nutrition is on point and and have dropped 7ks of fat, strength is through the roof and looking great (compared to what I was)

But

I had bloods done from GP recently, and my kidney function is 5.3

I did have spinal surgery in April, and was taking painkillers for quite a while (did not tell him I am on steroids)

Could this be from the test (250 mg week ,50g anavar daily and two weeks on/off clen 80mg per day)

He thinks I need to drink a lot more water but maybe its the steroids or could have been the painkillers I have been taken for 6 months

He said to get bloods done again in 3 weeks

Any you guys have any knowledge or tips?

Thanks!

Oh and he advised to reduce the amount of supplements I am taking too (protein, creatine, glutamine)

DarrenW29
08-21-2021, 12:07 AM
For sure you want this number down it could also be genetic any family history with kidney issues ?

How much water do you drink ?
Any other tests done ?

Drop protein right down increase water and cruise for now on testosterone

MTS-Head Coach
08-21-2021, 11:12 AM
Guys, an update since my last post.

I have been training 5/6 times a week, nutrition is on point and and have dropped 7ks of fat, strength is through the roof and looking great (compared to what I was)

But

I had bloods done from GP recently, and my kidney function is 5.3

I did have spinal surgery in April, and was taking painkillers for quite a while (did not tell him I am on steroids)

Could this be from the test (250 mg week ,50g anavar daily and two weeks on/off clen 80mg per day)

He thinks I need to drink a lot more water but maybe its the steroids or could have been the painkillers I have been taken for 6 months

He said to get bloods done again in 3 weeks

Any you guys have any knowledge or tips?

Thanks!

Oh and he advised to reduce the amount of supplements I am taking too (protein, creatine, glutamine)

Brother
First you need to drink at least 4 litres water day if you want to have health and do well in bodybuilding .
if you have kidney stress reduce protein consuption to half and increase on carbs or fats
Take out any orals like anavar and also clenbuterol because is a little diuretic, dry´s you out
Start using Dandelion tea or capsules ED
Take creatine out NOW. and also glutamine and protein powder . Go with real food

Keep the testosterone and do a detox with Chorella, NAC, Milk Thistle , Dandelion , Cystone. and in 3 weeks your blood work will be much better for sure