PDA

View Full Version : Epicatechin myostatin blocking

DarrenW29
07-17-2021, 05:37 PM
A study conducted on males of an average age of 40 showed that approximately 170mg of epicatechin per day, dosed at 2mg per kg of bodyweight, resulted in almost a 50% increase in follistatin and a 16.6% decrease in myostatin, alongside a strength increase of 7%. In a second study, researchers provided participants with 50-200mg of epicatechin a day and were amazed to find that their follistatin levels were 250% higher after just 5 days!

Let’s see if it does..

MTS-Head Coach
07-17-2021, 06:34 PM
You will try? Dont forget to post here the evolution because here we want to see logs with MTS products but also anything super new like this Myostatin blocker .

DarrenW29
07-17-2021, 08:16 PM
You will try? Dont forget to post here the evolution because here we want to see logs with MTS products but also anything super new like this Myostatin blocker .

Yes I will trial it from looking up YouTube videos and other reviews it seems interesting but possibly double dose which will last less amount of time but from studies 5 day drop in folli and myo let’s see if it produces a drop and any more change

As we need something for myostatin this is the only way

DarrenW29
09-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Started this let’s see how it goes so far to early to tell..

Monstro
09-04-2021, 10:54 PM
If you find a real myostatin blocker you will be king. This is the biggest secret in bodybuilding

DarrenW29
09-04-2021, 11:42 PM
If you find a real myostatin blocker you will be king. This is the biggest secret in bodybuilding

We will find it this is what’s needed other than hgh insulin which I’m going back on insulin even though I’m very watery now I need to grow and next year I hope generic hgh cannot do Pharma cost isn’t worth it for a show and not worth it for 8 weeks

what I am feeling is more hypo blood sugar is dropping only thing I’ve noticed so far not sure why it’s happening