PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilder on stage look´s gay!

MTS-Head Coach
07-25-2021, 02:20 PM
Bodybuilder in gym look MACHO and on stage look´s gay!

I love bodybuilding more than 90% of you I can guaranteed . Bodybuilding saves my live, because I born with a physical disease and when I start on gym I got better and since that day I never skip one workout even in my honey moon .

When I enter a gym is something special , I love to be there , I love to train heavy and hard feeling the pain and the sweat with pleasure and like I said on title I look like a real MACHO MAN , screaming , sweating and with huge muscles . This is what I love in this sport .

For me diet never was hard because since childe I always love chicken breast and rice and I also love the food manipulation from bulking to cutting . I only start competing at 2018 but since I begin workout I do at least one time year a prep like the ones to go compete with depleting / loading and I love the process to .

And all this steps like training, do diet, do cutting phase like when we go on stage I love them all and looks like something hardcore and painful but looks real MAN .
When we move to the last step of the process : go on stage almost naked , covered of oil and doing posing routine that looks like a bailarina . Sorry to say but this look´s super mega gay.

Why we go from the ANIMAL in the gym to the GAY on stage ?

Bigmannj
07-28-2021, 05:22 AM
I was thinking exactly the same!

I find posing slightly embarrassing at the best of times but the worst part is the pose down in the pro shows. Everyone slapping each others asses and pulling most musculars up in each other’s faces. Looks like a mass orgy is about to break out. All you need is George Michael in the background and you’re away!

Agreed the process is hard but so rewarding when you finally dial in!

Monstro
07-28-2021, 11:08 AM
Yes because is so hardcore a bodybuilder training in the gym and when comes to stage the oil but mostly the posing routine is so soft looking compared with the hardcore gym workout . But is part of the game. That´s why i love this sport but not huge fan of competition .

squirms
08-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Dorian was the only one who made it look remotely masculine