PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advice please. HGH or...

Bigmannj
07-25-2021, 03:13 PM
My current bulking cycle is

Week 1-8
Test 1000mg
Deca 750mg

Week 9-16
Test 1000mg
Tren E 500mg

Week 17-24
Test 1200mg
Deca 900mg

Week 25-32
Test 1200mg
Tren E 600mg

Anadrol at 100mg/day 2 weeks on 2 off throughout. I may rotate with superdrol and Dbol.

Novorapid at 10iu post workout

I know some people don’t like rotating long acting but I found from writing with coaches and finally listening that it does work for my body.

I’m currently on week 4 at 220lbs, 10% bf at 5’8. I’m not gaining as fast as usual but this time I’m eating totally clean and not gaining any bad weight.

My question is: I’m on a tighter budget this off season due to having a baby and buying a house already this year.

Should I add in 4iu of Genix HGH daily for 16 weeks and increase insulin or push AAS harder? I could increase dosage or add extra compounds such as EQ, mast, primo etc. Maybe even trestolone. Maybe increase orals? I’m open to any suggestions from you guys with your vast knowledge

I’ve never used HGH before and I don’t know if such a low dose would have any effect on bulking?

I’ve done a lost of cycles in the past and I can handle higher dosage. I just want to know what would give me more bang for buck

Thanks in advance

DarrenW29
07-25-2021, 04:54 PM
Your cycle is plenty to grow the best option here would be hgh no question 4iu would work but you could do 3x per week 10iu post workout but even so 4iu per day will have a great impact think of hgh long term years not months it’s the change long term that’s building satellite cell splitting

Bigmannj
07-25-2021, 05:53 PM
I like the 10iu 3 times a week protocol. I’ve seen people get good results from that. Would the Genix generic be good enough to see results do you think? What about adding in insulin pre workout and with a later meal also? Thank you for your help, having seen your logs I can see you definitely are someone to listen to.

DarrenW29
07-25-2021, 06:13 PM
I like the 10iu 3 times a week protocol. I’ve seen people get good results from that. Would the Genix generic be good enough to see results do you think? What about adding in insulin pre workout and with a later meal also? Thank you for your help, having seen your logs I can see you definitely are someone to listen to.

Definitely if you have used and gotten results before
I’d do insulin pre post workout being the most optimal times to use it 15iu pre and post

Also add a intra shake just eaa carb mix so ideally eat your meal leave for gym and try train at the next peak of the insulin shot 2 hours later and drink the intra during your session

MTS-Head Coach
07-25-2021, 07:58 PM
My current bulking cycle is

Week 1-8
Test 1000mg
Deca 750mg

Week 9-16
Test 1000mg
Tren E 500mg

Week 17-24
Test 1200mg
Deca 900mg

Week 25-32
Test 1200mg
Tren E 600mg

Anadrol at 100mg/day 2 weeks on 2 off throughout. I may rotate with superdrol and Dbol.

Novorapid at 10iu post workout

I know some people don’t like rotating long acting but I found from writing with coaches and finally listening that it does work for my body.

I’m currently on week 4 at 220lbs, 10% bf at 5’8. I’m not gaining as fast as usual but this time I’m eating totally clean and not gaining any bad weight.

My question is: I’m on a tighter budget this off season due to having a baby and buying a house already this year.

Should I add in 4iu of Genix HGH daily for 16 weeks and increase insulin or push AAS harder? I could increase dosage or add extra compounds such as EQ, mast, primo etc. Maybe even trestolone. Maybe increase orals? I’m open to any suggestions from you guys with your vast knowledge

I’ve never used HGH before and I don’t know if such a low dose would have any effect on bulking?

I’ve done a lost of cycles in the past and I can handle higher dosage. I just want to know what would give me more bang for buck

Thanks in advance

Go over 1gr test and over 2gr cycle without hgh will give you only sides . With hgh the more you use the more test and anabolics you can use with low sides . After some dosages you need hgh .

Bigmannj
07-26-2021, 12:43 AM
Definitely if you have used and gotten results before
I’d do insulin pre post workout being the most optimal times to use it 15iu pre and post

Also add a intra shake just eaa carb mix so ideally eat your meal leave for gym and try train at the next peak of the insulin shot 2 hours later and drink the intra during your session

I’ve always been a bit worried about pre workout. I’ve seen the Milos protocol and thought I may try that. How long do you do your insulin before training? Then do you wait 4 hours for the next shot so the first has mainly dispersed?

Bigmannj
07-26-2021, 12:45 AM
Go over 1gr test and over 2gr cycle without hgh will give you only sides . With hgh the more you use the more test and anabolics you can use with low sides . After some dosages you need hgh .

I think it’s time to take the plunge and finally try some HGH. Thanks for the advice it’s really appreciated.

DarrenW29
07-26-2021, 09:14 AM
I’ve always been a bit worried about pre workout. I’ve seen the Milos protocol and thought I may try that. How long do you do your insulin before training? Then do you wait 4 hours for the next shot so the first has mainly dispersed?

Right now mate my first meal is my pre workout so I just consume chicken 400g rice 250g with either 110g dextrose or scotch pancakes 6 of them syrup 60g and 2 banana 200g

It’s been the pancakes mostly and then I will get to the gym 2 hours after eating this meal and begin my workout drinking 60g dextrose 14g eaa and all is fine just start low I’m doing 12iu now pre but you could do 5-8iu as long is you cover the carbs for your iu amount and blood sugar is good you’ll be fine and carry glucose tablets at all times

Then all just inject my next shot soon is I’m home I don’t do it right after the gym and will eat another chicken 400g low fat oven chips 300g with some dextrose sweats 100g which is 150g carbs with 12iu insulin

MTS-Head Coach
07-26-2021, 11:56 AM

Humalog shoot 45min before workout and you dont wait 4 hours to shoot again . is before and after like the protocol says .

Bigmannj
07-27-2021, 11:32 AM
Right now mate my first meal is my pre workout so I just consume chicken 400g rice 250g with either 110g dextrose or scotch pancakes 6 of them syrup 60g and 2 banana 200g

It’s been the pancakes mostly and then I will get to the gym 2 hours after eating this meal and begin my workout drinking 60g dextrose 14g eaa and all is fine just start low I’m doing 12iu now pre but you could do 5-8iu as long is you cover the carbs for your iu amount and blood sugar is good you’ll be fine and carry glucose tablets at all times

Then all just inject my next shot soon is I’m home I don’t do it right after the gym and will eat another chicken 400g low fat oven chips 300g with some dextrose sweats 100g which is 150g carbs with 12iu insulin

So you take your pre workout shot about an hour after your first meal?

I’ve been following a protocol where I drink enough dextrose to cover the insulin with eaas, glutamine, glycerol and creatine over the 1st 45 mins then a chicken and rice meal 45 mins after. In your experience would you say it’s better to combine the meal with the dextrose and match the total carbs of the meal and the dextrose to the insulin intake?

Thanks again for all your help mate. Sorry for all the questions

Bigmannj
07-27-2021, 11:35 AM
Humalog shoot 45min before workout and you dont wait 4 hours to shoot again . is before and after like the protocol says .

I was just worried about taking more around or just after the peak of the 1st shot but if I’m monitoring my blood glucose then it makes sense. So 45 mins before and straight after training is the right way?

MTS-Head Coach
07-27-2021, 12:51 PM
I was just worried about taking more around or just after the peak of the 1st shot but if I’m monitoring my blood glucose then it makes sense. So 45 mins before and straight after training is the right way?

yes . 45min pre workout and other shoot is right after workout . Remember you are eating carbs pre , during and right after workout so you have enough carbs for that slin .

Bigmannj
07-27-2021, 07:30 PM
yes . 45min pre workout and other shoot is right after workout . Remember you are eating carbs pre , during and right after workout so you have enough carbs for that slin .

Thanks for the help. You guys have helped this forum become such a great source of information and advice. Really appreciated

DarrenW29
07-27-2021, 08:00 PM
So you take your pre workout shot about an hour after your first meal?

I’ve been following a protocol where I drink enough dextrose to cover the insulin with eaas, glutamine, glycerol and creatine over the 1st 45 mins then a chicken and rice meal 45 mins after. In your experience would you say it’s better to combine the meal with the dextrose and match the total carbs of the meal and the dextrose to the insulin intake?

Thanks again for all your help mate. Sorry for all the questions

So I will shoot then consume the meal right away say I finish the food at 12 then I’m in the gym at 2pm then I sip my intra then begin my training so the second peak is covered I do not inject another shot until I get home post workout and with the meal always have simple sugars

Pre intra post simple sugars

I would definitely mix the dextrose with the meal so your getting fast sugars also which is needed and do the creatine etc with your meal a little fructose has been shown to help uptake the carbs too so even add in a banana

Ask as much as you want mate we are all here to help always ask I want you to reach your goals the best you can so anything else I can help you with

Monstro
07-27-2021, 10:24 PM
Darren and Coach already tell al you need to know to have great results. Here you will learn the truth .