PDA

View Full Version : Why step on stage?

MTS-Head Coach
08-01-2021, 01:38 PM
Why step on stage?

I see alot of kids today with the dream of step on stage and i try to understand why such passion , because i love this sport more than many of you and i never have this dream because iam smart enough to know i dont born with perfect genetics to be a top pro athlete . Yes a bone structure is the most important part on genetics and if you don’t have it you will never be a top pro. Yes you can get pro card but to have success on Pro level you need to born with wide clavicles , small waist and amazing muscle bellies .

So I cant be a good athlete if I don´t born with perfect structure? Is possible but almost impossible and is not healthy to try because you will need to push the drugs much higher to compensate your bad genetics , you will need to train harder, more aggressive diets and you will have to use diuretics to look dryer than the genetic gifted´s . And I ask you why destroy your health to get a pro card and be nobody on pro level. A big exemple of this was Andreas Muntzer known as the most shredded athlete ever. He said openly if I don’t have the genetics of Flex , Ronnie I will be the most shredded on stage and is abuse on steroids and diuretics kill him . And for what ? If he never wins a pro show .

I love this sport but I never have any interest to be on stage because I know since the beginning I don’t have the perfect structure to be a top pro and why push my health to limits to get a pro card and be a average pro. Only the to 10 olympia athletes earn money on thie sport and to be in top 10 you need to be almost perfect . Competing will turn you broke , you will expend a lot of money on gear , HGH ( over 4k per month easy to get pro level ) , food, massages, supplements, trips, hotels, coach if you can afford , you also pay to compete when you are amateur (over 300 euros per category ). And all that for a medal? Are you telling me you are destroying your health, losing all your money for a medal?

We need to be smart. You can be on this fitness world , living from it and earning money instead of losing it and destroying your health . Since I begin my goal was live from bodybuilding and i know the way is having sponsors and work for them promoting supplements , clothing , etc…. That way I do what I love most , receiving money and products instead of losing all my money and health competing .
Be smart and chose the best option for you! Are you a genetic freak? Yes go compete and make success if no genetics chose other way .

emperorcaliano
08-21-2021, 01:42 PM
Why step on stage?

I see alot of kids today with the dream of step on stage and i try to understand why such passion , because i love this sport more than many of you and i never have this dream because iam smart enough to know i dont born with perfect genetics to be a top pro athlete . Yes a bone structure is the most important part on genetics and if you don’t have it you will never be a top pro. Yes you can get pro card but to have success on Pro level you need to born with wide clavicles , small waist and amazing muscle bellies .

So I cant be a good athlete if I don´t born with perfect structure? Is possible but almost impossible and is not healthy to try because you will need to push the drugs much higher to compensate your bad genetics , you will need to train harder, more aggressive diets and you will have to use diuretics to look dryer than the genetic gifted´s . And I ask you why destroy your health to get a pro card and be nobody on pro level. A big exemple of this was Andreas Muntzer known as the most shredded athlete ever. He said openly if I don’t have the genetics of Flex , Ronnie I will be the most shredded on stage and is abuse on steroids and diuretics kill him . And for what ? If he never wins a pro show .

I love this sport but I never have any interest to be on stage because I know since the beginning I don’t have the perfect structure to be a top pro and why push my health to limits to get a pro card and be a average pro. Only the to 10 olympia athletes earn money on thie sport and to be in top 10 you need to be almost perfect . Competing will turn you broke , you will expend a lot of money on gear , HGH ( over 4k per month easy to get pro level ) , food, massages, supplements, trips, hotels, coach if you can afford , you also pay to compete when you are amateur (over 300 euros per category ). And all that for a medal? Are you telling me you are destroying your health, losing all your money for a medal?

We need to be smart. You can be on this fitness world , living from it and earning money instead of losing it and destroying your health . Since I begin my goal was live from bodybuilding and i know the way is having sponsors and work for them promoting supplements , clothing , etc…. That way I do what I love most , receiving money and products instead of losing all my money and health competing .
Be smart and chose the best option for you! Are you a genetic freak? Yes go compete and make success if no genetics chose other way .

Really interesting post bro!

People really need to evaluate all the different aspects before make the decision to step on stage.
Often, people underestimate what you will put you're body trough physically and mentally...

MTS-Head Coach
08-21-2021, 05:31 PM
Is your own choice! Only you can decide! Only you know how much you love to be on stage to invest all that money and also push alot on your health. Any competitive sport at highest level is not healthy and if you are not supported with sponsors very expensive.

Be strong , but also be smart and stay healthy!