PDA

View Full Version : Test E / Tren E cycle done!

thebum
08-02-2021, 10:30 PM
No PIP at all with either product. I was already on TRT so the Test kicked in around 2.5 weeks. Tren really showed its magic after week 5. I did run this cycle at a higher body fat percentage but I did drop down to 14%. Sides subsided after I increased Tren from 400 to 600 a week. This was my second time doing Tren and MTS’s product is far more stronger and the results far exceeded my expectations. Im still recovering from distal
bicep tendon surgery and the Tren really helped with my muscle getting stronger in a shorter period of time.

I’m trying a Test/EQ cycle next and look forward to sharing my experience.

DarrenW29
08-02-2021, 10:55 PM
Great review you’ll enjoy test eq

MTS-Head Coach
08-02-2021, 11:35 PM
No PIP at all with either product. I was already on TRT so the Test kicked in around 2.5 weeks. Tren really showed its magic after week 5. I did run this cycle at a higher body fat percentage but I did drop down to 14%. Sides subsided after I increased Tren from 400 to 600 a week. This was my second time doing Tren and MTS’s product is far more stronger and the results far exceeded my expectations. Im still recovering from distal
bicep tendon surgery and the Tren really helped with my muscle getting stronger in a shorter period of time.

I’m trying a Test/EQ cycle next and look forward to sharing my experience.

if someone ask you: You can only have 2 steroids for the rest of your life , witch ones you chose ? i dont even think , is easy TEST * TRENBOLONE . Test higher to grow huge and tren higher to get hard and dense .

DarrenW29
08-02-2021, 11:56 PM
Also please leave your review on here also it would help a lot thank you

https://www.steroidswiki.com/steroid-sources/med-te.ch

thebum
03-01-2022, 04:01 AM
Am I late to the party or what? My 2 would be Test and Tren. I just started my Tri-Tren and good grief!!! I think I’m going with the Tren A over Tren E.

MTS-Head Coach
03-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Am I late to the party or what? My 2 would be Test and Tren. I just started my Tri-Tren and good grief!!! I think I’m going with the Tren A over Tren E.

Brother trenbolone is trenbolone and i love all but i dont know why Tren ace from MTS is something special ( thats why many years known to be the best trenbolone on market