View Full Version : We lost John Meadows

MTS-Head Coach
08-09-2021, 12:20 PM
We lost a super coach , athlete but mostly a super humble and great person .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBXgBbm4RPA

MTS-Head Coach
08-09-2021, 12:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB_pq-_Q3s

DarrenW29
08-09-2021, 05:05 PM
Rip I cried this morning this man impacted many of us just watching listening to him over the years very sad I feel it for his family kids and wife may you rest in peace god bless you John

MTS-Head Coach
08-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Huge example of no genetics but hard work , dedication give him the pro card that nobody believes is possible at 42 years old . But of course for that he push´s to limits and pay the price. of course is mother and father die young so genetics counts but here is a big example we need to be smart in this sport if we want to live longer.
When we see we dont have best genetics bone structure why push hard if we never will be a good pro.

So this is a huge advice for Darren and Monstro

Rick123
08-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Very sad day.. still can’t really believe it. His training programs really learned me what intensity means. A humble dude with a lot of passion for bodybuilding. I feel sorry for his kids and wife. RIP

DarrenW29
08-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Huge example of no genetics but hard work , dedication give him the pro card that nobody believes is possible at 42 years old . But of course for that he push´s to limits and pay the price. of course is mother and father die young so genetics counts but here is a big example we need to be smart in this sport if we want to live longer.
When we see we dont have best genetics bone structure why push hard if we never will be a good pro.

So this is a huge advice for Darren and Monstro

For sure not having the best genetics to be elite and be on mr Olympia stage but we never give up like Dallas said got to shoot for the moon and if you miss you land in the stars set high goals and work very hard without bodybuilding for many of us we wouldn’t Have a life it gives us are life are enjoyment happiness day in day out there’s Battles but it’s like anything in life when are times up it’s up so let’s enjoy the moments we do have

MTS-Head Coach
08-10-2021, 11:11 AM
For sure not having the best genetics to be elite and be on mr Olympia stage but we never give up like Dallas said got to shoot for the moon and if you miss you land in the stars set high goals and work very hard without bodybuilding for many of us we wouldn’t Have a life it gives us are life are enjoyment happiness day in day out there’s Battles but it’s like anything in life when are times up it’s up so let’s enjoy the moments we do have

Brother life is not only bodybuilding , join money to have a stable life and have family is much more important for sure .

DarrenW29
08-10-2021, 06:06 PM
Brother life is not only bodybuilding , join money to have a stable life and have family is much more important for sure .

For me in this moment I’m building my body so nothing is more important than becoming huge eating my meals resting and growing so absolutely not.

Monstro
08-10-2021, 09:52 PM
For me in this moment I’m building my body so nothing is more important than becoming huge eating my meals resting and growing so absolutely not.

Words of a real bodybuilder living eating and sleeping just bodybuilding

Hieu
10-02-2021, 08:07 PM
Rest In Peace Big John

Monstro
10-02-2021, 08:52 PM
All my cardios and workouts watching is videos with the best information and knowledge you can get